2010 Gator Classic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gary Thibodaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Thibodaux, La.
    Just an update on the 2010 Gator Classic. So far we have over 50 shooters signed up for the match. We will stop accepting entries at 200. If you plan on making the match this year now would be a good time to send in your paperwork. The match will be, including RO shooting days, October 28-31. At this point we have gotten in about $9,000 worth of goodies for the prize table. We will also have raffle tickets available by the end of this month. The guns in the raffle will be: DPMS Lite 16 A-4, Springfield XD-9, and a S&W 22-A. The price of the tickets will be $5 each or 5 for $20. All the proceeds from the raffle go to enhancing the prize table. For more info on the match go to lagator.org.

chbrow10

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Let’s go single stack shooters, there are only four of us signed up, let’s get the lead out! We've got to beat last year's number of 11. We should be able to do that easily. We had 18 at the Mississippi Classic in May.

toddrod

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 14, 2007
    Vacherie, LA
    I was lucky to convince my boss to give me the needed days off. So now I am able to shoot the Gator this year. Going to be doing Production again and hope my performance is better than last year. Good ammo and no DQ.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Let’s go single stack shooters, there are only four of us signed up, let’s get the lead out! We've got to beat last year's number of 11. We should be able to do that easily. We had 18 at the Mississippi Classic in May.

Just a little more arm twisting and you may get me. ;) Still undecided on division. If I can get some of them "Green Bullets" form Donnie, I'll be that much closer.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    It's ON, let the smak talking begin.

The stages are up and the ground is in good shape (dry enough to shoot). Bring plenty of drinks, it will be hot. We will have water but bring more. Get there by 0830 so we can start on time. If folks don't come in until 0900 we will be that much longer on the range.

Should be a good match as with all the folks coming in. See Ya'll There.

Beauxdog

Top Bottom