2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Cabela's website showing 9mm available, Remington UMC 250 round box for $69.99 and 40 cal for $89.99. The 40 cal isn't showing up in the list but search for item 217242.

Last edited:

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    I know this isn't the correct thread to put this and please don't reply and clutter it up but it has taken about a month to go through the last page on this thread. Once upon a time a few months ago we were getting a few pages a day. Woe is me for I am in need of HOT DEALS and 2013 Panic Finds.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I know this isn't the correct thread to put this and please don't reply and clutter it up but it has taken about a month to go through the last page on this thread. Once upon a time a few months ago we were getting a few pages a day. Woe is me for I am in need of HOT DEALS and 2013 Panic Finds.

Because the panic is mainly over. .22lr is really the only thing somewhat hard to come by.

LSUSMC

Segreant
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Prairieville
    Went in to Jim's today and they had 3 types of 300 AAC Balckout ammo ( Remington 110gr? FMJ for $15.95, Remington 220gr Subsonic OTM for 25.95, and Hornady V-Max for around $26) with a 5 box limit. The guy said they have a **** ton coming next week and they are going to lift the limit.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom