2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Othermatt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I was planning on buying some rounds and replenishing my stick after I shot a lot of them.... Then this flared up. I have 220 rounds of 5.56......
    :/

Same here, I was trying to be good and pay down some debts first, like is supposed to be responsible... Responsible shot me in the ass this time.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    y4e4yren.jpg

So this is the only box of 40 Cal in the store at academy on siegan. I don't need it so I hid it for a bayou shooter customer so if ya stop by and there is nothing at least you can get a box of ammo for 36.99. PM me for its super secret location in the store. Scavenger hunts are awesome!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    So this is the only box of 40 Cal in the store at academy on siegan. I don't need it so I hid it for a bayou shooter customer so if ya stop by and there is nothing at least you can get a box of ammo for 36.99. PM me for its super secret location in the store. Scavenger hunts are awesome!

I also hid 10 boxes of .223 at the Academy in Shreveport. I'll accept $30 via paypal to disclose its location via PM.

Yes, I am joking. DO NOT PM ME!

EDITED TO ADD USEFUL INFORMATION SO I AM NOT VIOLATING RULES OF THIS THREAD:

Academy in Shreveport had a few boxes of 7.62x39 as of yesterday.

Last edited:

special-ops

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    At 2:45 Academy in Hammond had 1 640rd case of 7.62x39, and plenty of .45acp - (2 cases of Tul, Winchester white box, and federal 200rd in ammo can)

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    y4e4yren.jpg

awesome

Djewell87

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    BR

That's great, we need to do more hides for members if we aren't going to buy it. I think the plastic dry boxes around the ammo or on the end caps would be a good place to hide it, just put it in one and put it in the back so no one grabs it.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    That's great, we need to do more hides for members if we aren't going to buy it. I think the plastic dry boxes around the ammo or on the end caps would be a good place to hide it, just put it in one and put it in the back so no one grabs it.

Its still there right now nobody has claimed it.

po verde

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    NOLA
    Academy in pensacola has 223 zombie max for $20 and 100 round boxes of remington viper 22 for $8. Limit 1 each per customer.

RedOne451

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012

+1, might as well have fun during these crazy times!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom