2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarronJ

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Mandeville, LA
    And just think we each have only burned 3000.00 dollars each for gas in search of a deal over the last month.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I know they're not what most people are looking for in this thread, but they are a rarer variety than the M44 and Type 53:

Mosin Nagant M38 Carbines, perfect Arsenal refinishes at Classic Arms, really good price for an M38 too as they've been going for much more at auction the past year or so due to low supply.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/m38rifle

Anyone have an M38? Any comments about them? Thanks.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    And just think we each have only burned 3000.00 dollars each for gas in search of a deal over the last month.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I live in Mandeville and most times I have other business that I take care of when I go to academy and/or Wal-Mart in Hammond or Slidell. My trips there aren't a total waste. But I have to admit that I have wasted a trip to academy and Wal-Mart in Covington recently. I think I'm up to $2500 on fuel so far. :eek:
    In an earlier post I said I was going straight home after work today... ended up going to Academy. Figured I would go get another 100 12g shells before those become scarce. Picked up a Lansky sharpening kit that was on clearance while I was there too.

Last edited:

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    In case anyone was interested we have a Nola area group buy going on for Chinese T53 Mosin Nagants here. They will be 125 total including transfer. Learn more about the T53 here.

Last edited:

300blackout

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Lafayette area
    If anyone in the Lafayette area needs lower parts kits, Railside feed and supply in Broussard has some Palmetto state arms kits with the Magpul MOE grip and trigger guard for $69.99. They had just over 20 kits in stock today.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    If anyone in the Lafayette area needs lower parts kits, Railside feed and supply in Broussard has some Palmetto state arms kits with the Magpul MOE grip and trigger guard for $69.99. They had just over 20 kits in stock today.

That's a good deal of I was out there id get a couple

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La

I would make sure they had the fire control group at that price. PSA sells a LPK like that sans the FCG.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Gander mountain in Hattiesburg miss has more handgun ammo than I have ever seen. 9mm, .45 ect... Slugs, buckshot. Everything. No .223 or 7.62x39 though.

Just found out they get a shipment every Thursday

They had 17 AR style firearms come in as well. They were gone as soon as they opened I was told. A guy working there said that some people have spent all night there waiting.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom