2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaTrooper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Boyce, Louisiana
    Reply to Basco.....Yea Midway might have them for $12.30 each but don't forget the $10.00 postage and handling each they are going to charge. I have decided that I am NOT doing business with MIDWAYUSA because of that crap. Just my opinion.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Reply to Basco.....Yea Midway might have them for $12.30 each but don't forget the $10.00 postage and handling each they are going to charge. I have decided that I am NOT doing business with MIDWAYUSA because of that crap. Just my opinion.
    I ordered a couple of mags last week for my 9mm, arrived in 5 days, paid $4.62 shipping. I've been waiting for Cabela's to show them back in stock for months. I've had no luck finding them locally either.
    I ordered two other mags for my plinkster, even with shipping cost of $13.25, it was cheaper than heading back and forth to Academy hoping the 40 people in line each morning didn't buy them up. Another order of 200 rounds of 9mm cost me $13.28 in shipping.
    Personally, the shipping costs for my recent three orders from Midway were worth it when I figure in gas travelling around to different stores hoping they would have what I was looking for. I also can't afford to take off of work each morning to wait at the door for Academy to open.
    I respect your decision to not buy from Midway, but for me, it has been worth it to have my items shipped t my door.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    LA Trooper: For midway you have to purchase more than $25 to aviod the $3 handling fee for small orders.

Midway is top notch and has very good shipping prices.

+1 I have been using them a lot lately. Their shipping prices arent bad really. They normally ship out in a day or two and have excellent service.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    @ Dishonored-
    Are Sport Optics' prices on Glocks fair? I'm looking for a 21SF Gen3.
    Was hoping to get it right above $600.
    Thanks

I don't remember seeing that one there. They were fair. Especially for this time.
    Give them a call. Ask for Chris or Jay. They can tell you what they have and the price. Really good group of guys over there.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Four of the new Ruger 10/22 with lasermax laser at Academy in Hammond. To rich for my blood. $399.

No handgun ammo this morning at Wal-Mart in Covington or Slidell on Northshore Blvd.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    dehynaqu.jpg
    I noticed this today at Academy. The date in the bottom right is 4/5/13. Like most everyone else, I haven't given much notice to the signage lately and didn't notice the changes. They're now limiting .380 rounds.
    Good news is there's now a limit of 3 on magazines instead of 1 like in the past.
    bezehapa.jpg

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Walker Wal mart had a Bushmaster AR .223 ($897) tonight at 7:00pm. Was surprised to see it in the case. They also had a .22LR AR platform for $229 (Not sure of the brand though)

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Brownells has windowed pmags in stock for $15.99 each ($15.15 with dealer discount)

Black is the only color in stock. Apparently the coupon code DUT gives you $5 shipping.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom