.22LR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Thanks Bosco for the tally.

EnderMX 1 Case "Few Thousand"
    Charles1949 1 Case
    f350drvr 2 Cases
    Golden Dragon 1 Case
    GunAddict 2 Cases (Possibly 3)
    Bosco 2 Cases (Possibly 3)
    freedive10 1 Case
    rtr_rtr 1 Case
    Hattrick 22 1 Case
    Rayneiac 3 Cases (Possibly 4)
    RustyHammer 2 Cases
    thebayoushooter 1 Case
    Devilneck 1 Case
    CajunCanuck 2 Cases
    Total 21 Cases (Possibly 24)

Adding the following:
    Allen1911 1 case
    Robbie 1 case

This brings the total to 23 (possibly 26).

I'm going to cut it off here. This is what I am comfortable with ordering without getting anyone's payment upfront.

For those on the list, I'm sure I don't need to say it, but I will anyway...payment expected if and when the order is received. Cash preferred, but maybe we can work out a PayPal payment as long as I don't have to pay any fees. We can deal with that later.

It may be middle of next week before I know if Cabela's received anything. Thanks to all.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I'm in for a 2100 round pack. If this does happen I may be offshore when the goods come in but I solemnly swear to pick up and pay when I get back.

CajunCanuck

May 21, 2012
    Kenner
    Thanks for all the work on this nolaradio.

If any of buyers sell some if this ammo in the marketplace, you should be poked in the eye with a rusty butter knife......just sayin'.......lmao.....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Rayneiac

Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    Thanks for all the work on this nolaradio.

If any of buyers sell some if this ammo in the marketplace, you should be poked in the eye with a rusty butter knife......just sayin'.......lmao.....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Indeed! This is keeping my Mosquito fed for a while, and my friend's Beretta .22.

:)

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    If your name is not in post #22, I'll offer you whatever is extra --- IF I am able to place the order. Everyone has to remember that it's not a simple as asking to be added to the order. No one even knows if Cabela's will be getting the 2100 round can back in stock. All I've been told is that they are expecting it next week. I've also been told that there is no limit on the amount that I can order, unlike in store purchases. That doesn't mean that they will change their mind once it comes in.

If your name IS on post #22 and you haven't replied to my PM, please do so.

Thanks to everyone.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    If your name is not in post #22, I'll offer you whatever is extra --- IF I am able to place the order. Everyone has to remember that it's not a simple as asking to be added to the order. No one even knows if Cabela's will be getting the 2100 round can back in stock. All I've been told is that they are expecting it next week. I've also been told that there is no limit on the amount that I can order, unlike in store purchases. That doesn't mean that they will change their mind once it comes in.

If your name IS on post #22 and you haven't replied to my PM, please do so.

Thanks to everyone.

Sadly a lot of people don't read around here. Your only hope is to lock the thread (if able) and then unlock it to add updates and lock it again so people don't keep bumping it.

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Just a quick update for everyone. I had a ten minute conversation earlier with a customer service rep at Cabela's earlier today. She was checking all different brands and quantities of .22lr ammo for me. Unfortunately, it looks like the 2100 round can we are all interested in might not happen. She said there's "several thousand on backorder." I was told that they are going to fill those customers' orders first. It's possible that the can we want will never make it on the website. I plan to still keep checking. Don't tell anyone, but I was told that Cabela's main warehouse, the place where phone and internet sales ship from, is expecting a boat load of ammo to be on hand on the 25th. So some of us may be able to get some other calibers that we couldn't get in the past few months. I guess we will find out Monday.

Last edited:

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Well, Cabela's hasn't really received anything like they thought the would have. I've been watching the site and calling way too much. So much so that my performance at work has been suffering. I'm super swamped with paperwork and other responsibilities that I need to catch up on. I was hoping that they would have received a little bit. from my conversations with customer service, it seems like they received enough to just start filling people's backorders. I was told today that they won't even be able to fill all of them and that some people should expect to see that their whole order has been cancelled.
    Anyway, I will continue to check things out from time to time, just not as much as I have been the last week. I was really hoping that we could get a decent sized order together to take advantage of their pricing, that for the most part hasn't skyrocket like others, and to also take advantage of the $5 shipping they are offering.
    If anything changes, I'll let everyone know.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom