.22LR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Okay, I read it. Won't ask to be included. But, how 'bout this? If anybody crawfishes, I'll bail you out on a can, maybe two.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Feb 20, 2013
    Does everyone REALLY think this shortage is going to go on long term? I for one don't. Why, well it is simply a matter of time when another manufacturer or two, or four or twelve set up to make their $$$$$ on the demand.
    I think a lot of Foreign manufacturers are going to start making ammo. My prediction is that you will start seeing Chinese made bullets (they call em' burrets) on the Walmart shelves soon.....just my $.02

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Either way thanks for all your efforts.

You're welcome. I suppose I'll still be on the hunt. Something about getting my hands on anything that's hard to get gives me a rush. But I'm not gonna spend the rent money just to get it.
    The community here has been awesome so I just figured if my efforts could help others here, might as well give it a try and share the deals.
    Now if you want to buy one of the latest game systems for your kid three days before Christmas, I have been known to turn a profit. Yeah, I'm that guy. :D

bakerman

Feb 23, 2013
    St Tammany
    Im not knocking you guys but,......this is why there is such a shortage. People are acting irrational. Why all of a sudden do people need 2000, 4000, 6000 rounds of 22's. You didn't need it before but now all of a sudden it's in short supply and everyone must have 1000's of rounds.
    Just take a step back a deep breathe and think rationally. We are being our own worse enemy when it comes to the ammo problem. Soon when people think they finally have enough ammo to kill the 20000 zombies chasing them, the marketplace is going to over correct and it will be flooded in ammo. The same thing happens in every commodities market, everytime.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom