Any Cobra fans here - All Cars welcome

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    20151219_102419_zpsjkiudgyr.jpg

Glad to be back.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Jealous, I love the new models. Will the back seat fit a car seat? Maybe ill wait until he can just sit in a normal seat and then join the club again.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    Jealous, I love the new models. Will the back seat fit a car seat? Maybe ill wait until he can just sit in a normal seat and then join the club again.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

it will. there are quite a few folks that are hauling kiddos in gt350s. that being said, I'm 6'1. i dont have ridiculously long legs. There is about 1.5-2 inches between front seatback and rear seat when i'm in a serious driving position. I do have different pedal pads and a gas pedal spacer to make heal/toe easier, so that might account for another 1/2". again mine is a gt350 so your mileage may vary.

Take the carseat to a dealer. ask em if they will let you test fit ( they will).

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    @Kengel2 - Yes. My son drives his daughter to daycare daily and has a 15 GT. The Recaro booster seats are nice.

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Any Cobra fans here

Love that magnetic. Painted my cobra that color. When I was waiting on my anniversary model, they got a magnetic in with saddle seats and 20" wheels. I almost cancelled my anniversary to get it. Man that color is awesome. Polish it out and it's incredible.

I have a 4 year old and my 15 gt is my daily driver. Easy peasy. When someone sits in front seat, it's a little tighter. I have to take her shoes off to make sure they don't mark up the seat back when there's 3 of us. Occasionally 4 of us go. Me and daughter, girlfriend and her 9 year old. I have to scoot up a bit (im 6.2") and he is kinda trapped but we don't do that often or for far.

The short version is, car seats are tight. Reverse facing make front seat useless. Once you turn the kid around, no problem. They have the latch system from factory.

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Love that magnetic. Painted my cobra that color. When I was waiting on my anniversary model, they got a magnetic in with saddle seats and 20" wheels. I almost cancelled my anniversary to get it. Man that color is awesome. Polish it out and it's incredible.

I have a 4 year old and my 15 gt is my daily driver. Easy peasy. When someone sits in front seat, it's a little tighter. I have to take her shoes off to make sure they don't mark up the seat back when there's 3 of us. Occasionally 4 of us go. Me and daughter, girlfriend and her 9 year old. I have to scoot up a bit (im 6.2") and he is kinda trapped but we don't do that often or for far.

The short version is, car seats are tight. Reverse facing make front seat useless. Once you turn the kid around, no problem. They have the latch system from factory.

Joey - We had the Magnetic conversation a while back at the Lamar Dixon show. As I was drooling over your magnetic Cobra. LOL

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Third Saturday of every month is the show at cabelas. Although I won't make it this month, next month I intend on having both the cobra and the anniversary gt there.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    No cobra But Part of The Stang Family:

Nice!

Third Saturday of every month is the show at cabelas. Although I won't make it this month, next month I intend on having both the cobra and the anniversary gt there.

Ah ok cool...seems like a few of you are about 90 mins away from me...I'm in Slidell

Prairieville - I have been making the Cars and Coffee meetings the 1st Saturday of each month at the Safety Council parking lot in BR. There is also BRAM (Baton Rouge Area Mustangs). http://brmustangers.com/

Cool...what time does that go down?

Top Bottom