Any gun clubs in the Shreveport area that allow black people?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I would assume any of them. Surely people have gotten over the race thing in daily lives. Whites bother me as much as blacks, its not a race thing its just who acts stupid and who deosnt. Be respectful and there should be no problems. Hell I wish all the thugs would practice to then maybe they hit who they want to kill and stop hurting innocent civilians in the process.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Not trying to be funny or anything but this is Louisiana were talking about. Just looking for a place to shoot where I wouldn't be treated differently. Just thought some of you may have been to a range that is frequented by black people.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Not trying to be funny or anything but this is Louisiana were talking about. Just looking for a place to shoot where I wouldn't be treated differently. Just thought some of you may have been to a range that is frequented by black people.

I've never been to a range where black people seemed to be treated any differently. Those kind of days are long gone.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Depends...are we talkin' Obama black or like...black black?

JK man...I can't possibly imagine any decent business still acting like that. It's actually kinda funny that you think that way about Louisiana though.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I personally don't care what color you are as long as you act right and are respectful. And if you don't then I will treat you differently.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Thanks guys. All I needed to know. Maybe I am a little paranoid about the issue. By the way Speedracer, I am in fact "Obama black".

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I havent been to a range yet that treated anyone diffirent. They treat stupid people rudely because they could possibly hurt/kill someone. Those range rules are to be read and if you follow them they are as happy with you as the next john doe that walks in. If you have athority problems and have issues following directions your not going to be welcome and thats thier job to make sure the range is safe. As for this being louisiana... thats laughable you must not have lived here long or something if you want to be treated diffrently try going to vidor, texas.

geauxbubba

"No Comment"
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Lacombe

What do you mean by "this is Louisiana were talking about"?

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    What do you mean by "this is Louisiana were talking about"?

I dont really get that comment either.

Anyways, like above, I have never been to a range where black people were treated any different. Now, "I.B.Pimpin", if you show up with the birdman sights on your Glock all turned sideways or show yourself to be otherwise a complete dumbass......expect to be treated different. If you are a normal person who conducts himself as such then you should have NO problem.

If you do act like any of the dumb stuff above....I heard there is a shooting range on Bourbon Street. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom