Any thoughts on a single stack Glock 9mm being produced?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Before you put your hard earned money on a Glock, check out the Ruger LC9s. I believe Ruger got this one right. The trigger is far superior to the Glock. It has an external safety for those that want one and the sights are good for a small gun. It deserves a good look.

images

Very much agree. I just put 100 rounds through mine and the trigger is incredible. Accuracy is great at 4-7 yards, very good 15-25 and easily C-O-M at 50 yards. I'm a J-frame guy daily and G30S for trips to N.O. but this "pocket nine" is VERY impressive. That being said, I likes me a Glock and will have to take a hard look at the new 9mm.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    It will have a roll for deep concealment/ pocket carry.

The 19 will be my carry for a long time to come though. Unless something else comes out that is has better reliability, greater mag capacity and size :).

Last edited:

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    umm. more compact and more rounds than the 27 and bigger bullets than the 42 would be ideal.

This. I have the LC9s and the G42. If a single stack Glock was out there, I would get it. I LOVE the LC9s, but the look and feel of the Glock, not to mention customer service, reputation, etc. just put it above the Ruger for me.

The only thing Glock should do is incorporate a lighter trigger that would be comparable to the LC9s.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    umm. more compact and more rounds than the 27 and bigger bullets than the 42 would be ideal.

Yeah, sometimes you just feel like running to the store in gym shorts, and a single-stack 9 is better than a snubbie.

Yeah I want a Glock 9mm pocket gun.

If I could back-pocket carry a 9mm Glock like I do my Ruger LCP, I'd have a new everyday gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom