Benefir AR15 Raffle Winner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    What if the winning ticket holder is doing his two weeks of annual training out in the desert?

Or is working on a tug for three weeks or something.

More time is needed

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I saw on this thread earlier that a guy by the screen name of Drakegetr claimed that he had the winning ticket.

http://www.theducklodge.com/Lodge/showthread.php?t=2451

Now the post is gone. What gives?

Nevermind that I find it just a bit suspicious that that person signed up on your site in the same month you started the raffle and they only have on post which I can't see because I'm not registered on the site. I tried to register but it says the Admin has disabled registration which I find odd as well since there are new members that have signed up today.

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    he said he' d draw another number on Friday. I say give him until Friday and let's see what develops.
    I have to think that his attempt to sell tickets on a shotgun are hurting as a result of this fiasco

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    He's done nothing that has compromised my trust in him. I'm not seeing his every day life...so I can't really be the judge of why things are the way they are. I got my tickets, he has a rifle, had a drawing, and he says he'll do another since the other party did not claim it.

He said that many people said that they didn't want the rifle, perhaps one of them won it and doesn't wish to claim it. We simply do not know.

jeauxm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Please post new ticket number

showthread.php

Okay - It is after 5 pm on Friday - please post the new ticket number.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    IMHOP this smells like a scam. What a shame.

I've tried to be understanding but this is getting stupid. There is no excuse for not keeping track of who bought what #. If you couldn't do it you should have gotten some help.

I work hard for my money and am not in a habit of throwing it away but am more than willing to help someone in need.
    I'm not waiting much longer before I protect myself

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    Todd, I feel the same way---I've kept my pm's and e mails to him, and I'm out of patience. If he runs his business this way, I'd hate to entrust him with my dog for training---This guy runs a business, and he's had numerous offers to help---we have no idea how many tickets he sold, or if he really ever had a drawing. His little girl pulled the winning ticket from a cookie jar?? No witnesses?? even if this is all on the up and up, it smells! He has yet to meet a deadline or keep a promise. tomorrow a.m. I make some calls---

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Just out of curosity, I went to the other club forum, the ducklodge --forumhttp://www.theducklodge.com/Lodge/ , supposedly where the other raffle buyers were and I could not find any mention of the raffle, maybe I missed it, would somebody else please try this site as well, I hate to think we were dupped!!!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    im confused. he drew the ticket on 8-12-08
    on 8-18-08 @ 5:46pm he says
    Still an unclaimed ticket. Alot of people told me that they'd give it back even if they won. But it wasn't one of them. I'm going to redraw this friday at 5 if the winner soedn't come forward.

on 8-19-08 @ 3:29pm he says
    I'm still waiting on the winner to come forward. In the mean time I've refunded 10 tickets so if anyone wants them, Let me know.

so he refunded between $200 and $250 in less than 24 hours, and is re-selling the tickets.

hello?

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I'm not going to pass judgement just yet. I'll wait until the weekend is over. If no update by monday, then it's time to talk.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom