BR "Sign Nazi" grabs shrimp seller's sign, and then......this happens.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Nah... He's definitely passing in front of Albasha, the UPS Store and Capital One on Sherwood, veering over and slowing down to take a right onto Coursey. For years, I owned a business in that shopping center and my brother worked at that bank when it was Hibernia.

10-4
    Actually that's not really true. The place where a guy is always selling stuff is on Coursey before Stumberg. He would take a left on Coursey (out of the driveway) going in the direction of Sherwood. He would then stay on Coursey as he passed up Sherwood, then Sherwood Common, and then the police station would be on the left. There is no having to take a right on Coursey. What business did you own in the shopping center? It is possible I supported it as I live in that area :)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    My guess:
    Popo: hey, shrimp guy, if he puts charges on you do you want to put charges on him.
    Shrimp guy: hell yea I do.
    Popo: hey driver, if shrimp guy puts charges on you, do you want to put charges n him?
    Driver: hell yea.
    Popo: ok, I can either charge both of y'all, or neither of y'all.
    Driver and shrimp: neither
    Shrimp guy: popo, can I have a ride home?
    Popo: haha, no

:rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is starting to get legs around the web now. Google's first You Tube result (out of like 7), was a version over a minute long.

These two need to do the late shows! :mamoru:

Shrimp Guy: "He ran me over! I jumped on the hood; coll da police for me!"
    Female Steven Spielberg: "Okay!"

This exchange cracks me up. The chick was holding a conversation with a guy that could seemingly be hanging on for his very life like it was just another day in hers! :rofl:

I can't stop laughing at this video and everything that screams, "Hey everybody! This is how we roll in Louisiana!" :D

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This old guy must be on the verge of a nervous breakdown every time election season rolls around....:doh:

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Actually that's not really true. The place where a guy is always selling stuff is on Coursey before Stumberg. He would take a left on Coursey (out of the driveway) going in the direction of Sherwood. He would then stay on Coursey as he passed up Sherwood, then Sherwood Common, and then the police station would be on the left. There is no having to take a right on Coursey. What business did you own in the shopping center? It is possible I supported it as I live in that area :)

I don't know where old boy peddles his wares, but I can 100% guarantee you that that is the UPS Store and Capital One on Sherwood, and that's a right turn that he is taking onto Coursey. We used to own Cash Now and sold it a few years back. The new owners started handling gold and some other ventures, and you can see their flags in the parking lot in the video. That's Remington College in the background. I used to eat, sleep, and crap in that shopping center (Lake Sherwood Shopping Center) 24 hours a day, for about 6 years of my life. Directly across the street on Sherwood (when I worked there) was a Wendy's, Spanky's Daquiris, and Fu Ji Sushi. FYI, that Albasha next to the UPS Store is the best one in town!

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I was wondering,

If the driver had told the shrimp seller that he was on the wrong hood and would not make it out alive,

Would he still not be charged with a hate crime?

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    It's not the guy that sells stuff in his yard, they haven't been selling anything lately, I work at that intersection. In fact I noticed yesterday a for sale sign in the yard as if they are selling that house.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I was wondering,

If the driver had told the shrimp seller that he was on the wrong hood and would not make it out alive,

Would he still not be charged with a hate crime?

Maybe this case will be the straw that broke the camel's back- and we'll finally get a statement from Kip calling for calm.....

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Or at least the shrimp community!

DAMN RIGHT!

The Nation of Crustacean is sending a delegation to monitor the progess of this situation very closely to make sure no rights have been violated.....Ain't gonna take it no mo!!!!:curse::curse::curse:

Glockrunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Seems a lot of us work or live right in that area. Have bought shrimp & trees from the guy on the corner of Coursey and Shadeland Dr. and live right in the area as well.

Video clearly is on Sherwood - have eaten at Albasha often, but have eaten at the Waka House over the road more often :) Right onto Coursey and on down to the sub station at Southpark. That was the sub station I went to to ask about OC/CC (I know I know ;) ) and was told that if I did so I'd be arrested for DTP.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yep...I don't live here but I work here....Definitely happened on Sherwood, southbound.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    DAMN RIGHT!

The Nation of Crustacean is sending a delegation to monitor the progess of this situation very closely to make sure no rights have been violated.....Ain't gonna take it no mo!!!!:curse::curse::curse:

I hear PETAS is coming too!

People for the Ethical Treament of A Shrimper!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom