BR "Sign Nazi" grabs shrimp seller's sign, and then......this happens.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Oh, Holy $hit.

Get a load of this:

A man rode on the hood of a pickup Saturday from Florida to Coursey boulevards after the truck’s driver picked up the man’s crawfish for sale signs on Florida, Baton Rouge police said Monday.

He rode ON THE HOOD all the way from Florida Blvd to the police station on Coursey?!?!?!?!?!? How is that even possible??? You telling me the Sign Nazi made every light??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man jumps on truck
    after signs removed

A man rode on the hood of a pickup Saturday from Florida to Coursey boulevards after the truck’s driver picked up the man’s crawfish for sale signs on Florida, Baton Rouge police said Monday.

The man on the hood had apparently placed the signs somewhere in the public right of way in the 9900 block of Florida Boulevard, police Lt. Don Kelly said.

Kelly said he was not sure where the signs were placed.

The man driving the truck apparently removed the signs, Kelly said.

When the truck driver tried to leave, Kelly said, the other man tried to confront him and jumped on the truck’s hood.

The man in the truck drove to the police station at 11010 Coursey Blvd., where both men contacted officers and told their stories, Kelly said.

Both men were released without being booked, Kelly said. Neither man was injured.

(From 2theadvocate.com)

So was it crawfish, or shrimp? OR DID THE SIGN NAZI CONTINUE HIS BLITZKRIEG AND APPREHEND ANOTHER SINAGE OFFENDER??? :bowrofl:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh, Holy $hit.

Get a load of this:

He rode ON THE HOOD all the way from Florida Blvd to the police station on Coursey?!?!?!?!?!? How is that even possible??? You telling me the Sign Nazi made every light??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(From 2theadvocate.com)

So was it crawfish, or shrimp? OR DID THE SIGN NAZI CONTINUE HIS BLITZKRIEG AND APPREHEND ANOTHER SINAGE OFFENDER??? :bowrofl:

Crawfish!Crawfish!!! Really? He's not a Shrimp Guy?!?

Damn it! :mad:

What a letdown! And less funny.

We go from the glamour of shrimp to the sewerage that is crawfish. :(

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wait! I might have found the guys place. He's running a multifaceted operation over there on Florida.

Though I must admit, I have no idea what Hot "unch" is!?!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wait! I might have found the guys place. He's running a multifaceted operation over there on Florida.

Though I must admit, I have no idea what Hot "unch" is!?!

Where is this? I need to call them and ask who did their sign work. We're thinking about having that done and it looks like they do pretty good work....

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Where is this? I need to call them and ask who did their sign work. We're thinking about having that done and it looks like they do pretty good work....

No ****! You just can't find quality free-hand lettering work like that anymore! It's like a lost art!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I saw him in action Saturday!!!!!! The Sign Nazi himself! I was a little late on the draw with my camera, but I witnessed him remove a "Mr. Tint" sign in the median at the corner of Pecue and Airline.

Here he is slipping away with the goods!
    nqobcnglh3j81p51igb9.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Are you sure that's him? The hood is bare.

Oh, it's him alright! It must have been an off day. :dunno:

Compare the truck to the video clip.

That's why I didn't actually get video of the sign, snatch and grab; it didn't dawn on me until he threw the sign in the truck. I would have loved to get that on video! He almost got run over crossing Airline.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la
    There is a shrimp guy in Golden Meadow that sells out of his yard on Hwy 1. He used to have 4 full sheet plywood signs that he would place on the shoulder of the road right up against the white line. I say "used to" because one day I was coming through with a 16' wide load and with oncoming traffic I had 2 choices, stop and wait for traffic to clear or take out his signs. The look on this guys face as he watched his signs get turned into kindling was priceless. He never yelled at me, never flipped me off, nothing, just this look of total disbelief. I was still laughing when I pulled into Port Fourchon. Side note. He rebuilt his signs smaller and now he keeps them completely off the roadway LOL

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There is a shrimp guy in Golden Meadow that sells out of his yard on Hwy 1. He used to have 4 full sheet plywood signs that he would place on the shoulder of the road right up against the white line. I say "used to" because one day I was coming through with a 16' wide load and with oncoming traffic I had 2 choices, stop and wait for traffic to clear or take out his signs. The look on this guys face as he watched his signs get turned into kindling was priceless. He never yelled at me, never flipped me off, nothing, just this look of total disbelief. I was still laughing when I pulled into Port Fourchon. Side note. He rebuilt his signs smaller and now he keeps them completely off the roadway LOL

That's funny!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I saw him in action Saturday!!!!!! The Sign Nazi himself! I was a little late on the draw with my camera, but I witnessed him remove a "Mr. Tint" sign in the median at the corner of Pecue and Airline.

Good! I don't know if I hate the Mr. Tint more or the handwritten "Queen Mattress Set" (it's a furniture store but made to look like a regular person) signs.

Top Bottom