Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSUh20fowler

In the woods
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Vidrine,LA
    Yes; which is why most of us have absolutely zero sympathy for the kid. He should be on his knees every night, thanking God that he was born into a decent area and culture... but instead, no, he wants to be hip, cool, and associate himself with living bags of defective protoplasm.

Well, you know what they say... be careful what you ask for...

+1 Exactly. I hate wiggers.:mad: You gotta be tough if your gonna be stupid.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    They must have found him. :bravo:

Jeral Wayne Matthews "J.J." Jr.
    A resident of Baton Rouge, he died Friday, July 24, 2009, in Clinton. He was 21 and a native of Gissen, Germany. Visiting at Richardson Funeral Home, Clinton, on Wednesday, July 29, was from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Religious service at Freeman Baptist Church, Ethel, on Thursday at 1 p.m., conducted by the Rev. Mac Henry Wallace. Interment in Jackson Cemetery, Jackson. Survived by his father and spouse, Jeral and Sharon Matthews, Baker; mother, Jennifer D. Matthews, Clinton; three sisters, Jerelyn M. Matthews and Jasmine N. Matthews, both of Baton Rouge, and Meosha Edwards, Zachary; two brothers, Dectric D. George, Franklin, and Jeralwyne Bell, Zachary; and special and devoted friend, Edna M. Stiller. Preceded in death by his maternal grandmother, Valloris A. George and paternal great-grandfather, Arthur King Sr.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theadvocate/obituary.aspx?n=jeral-wayne-matthews-jj&pid=130591356

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I didn't hear he was "Aryan"...:rofl::rofl:

(Love the siblings' names, BTW)

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have to admit- DECTRIC is a first for me. Is that German?:rofl:
    Most people give their kids a particular name for a reason- MOST of the time...

WTF could possibly be the reason for this name?????? Was one of the parents on some medication with a similiar name??? Hey, I'm just tryin to understand....

Top Bottom