Custom Gun Belts Starting at $75, Holsters starting at $60

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Got all orders assembled (except 09Corvette, somehow between my wife and I she told me the wrong size or I cut the wrong size, probably my fault, so I started a new one from the start today). I am going to do the finishing processes over the next few days after work and hopefully ship/ start delivering Thursday.

Dirty_Sanchez requested a more of a aged looking belt, and I must say it is coming out extremely nice. It is extra work, but It is worth it. If I add it as an option I will need to charge $10 to cover the cost of time and extra work making the leather look the way it does. My next belt is getting the treatment, if this strap would have been long enough for my big tail it would have been mine!
    When you have time I would like to see a pic of what the aged looking belt looks like.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Just a bump for anyone who may be interested.

I am starting a batch of belts for product photos tomorrow while I am waiting for the edge finish to dry on the belts I need to send out. It would be easy to add an order to the bunch.

I plan on making a basic brown and black with black stitching and black edge, a black with white stitching and black edge, a tanned with white stitching and brown edge and a distressed with either brown or black edge, haven't decided yet.

Thanks for looking.

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    totally off topic but due to the nature of facebook suggesting and bombarding you with your "friends friends" im pretty sure i went to school with you, and know your sister. Small world indeed.

on topic: what all info do you need for the belts. Ive seen some places say measure your existing belt, then add a few inches etc. Wouldnt mind getting in on your next batch.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Measure your existing belt from the tip of your buckle to the hole you use with your holster on. I'll make that the center hole and you will have 2.5" either way of adjustment. Just let me know your size and I can get started. My turn around has been around 9-12 days. I have a feeling it is going to increase when I start offering holsters in the next few weeks.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I don't have Facebook... Ashley does, she lives on it. Are you talking about Natalie?

totally off topic but due to the nature of facebook suggesting and bombarding you with your "friends friends" im pretty sure i went to school with you, and know your sister. Small world indeed.

on topic: what all info do you need for the belts. Ive seen some places say measure your existing belt, then add a few inches etc. Wouldnt mind getting in on your next batch.

Tiz68

Gun Lover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Morgan City
    Just a bump for anyone who may be interested.

I am starting a batch of belts for product photos tomorrow while I am waiting for the edge finish to dry on the belts I need to send out. It would be easy to add an order to the bunch.

I plan on making a basic brown and black with black stitching and black edge, a black with white stitching and black edge, a tanned with white stitching and brown edge and a distressed with either brown or black edge, haven't decided yet.

Thanks for looking.

Sounds like you are really expanding! That's really awesome it is turning out successful! Just curious about what is next in the process after the edge finish is done drying and as to when you think they would be sent out? I'm not at all rushing so don't think that! I'm just excited about seeing it haha!!!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sounds like you are really expanding! That's really awesome it is turning out successful! Just curious about what is next in the process after the edge finish is done drying and as to when you think they would be sent out? I'm not at all rushing so don't think that! I'm just excited about seeing it haha!!!

Ashley is making a run to the post office to get some labels, I am shipping out tomorrow. I will start arranging pick up for the baton rouge folks later today, if there are any, I lose track, that's why I keep everything written in the "belt room" (1/3 of the house, cow hides are huge). I really hope the BS community helps spread the word to other forums to drive traffic to BS.com and help get a regional/national name for myself.... greedy, I know but my day job employer isn't too popular round these parts...

dirty_sanchez

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Tickled to Death!

Nothing else to say.

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

One full stop over exposed, macro, no flash, is where I got the best results.

Thanks Nick!

Dirty

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Glad you like it.

Dirty Sanchez requested a belt that looked natural and aged, that's why it has that two tone look and I selected a strap with barbed wire scratches.

Tickled to Death!

Nothing else to say.

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

One full stop over exposed, macro, no flash, is where I got the best results.

Thanks Nick!

Dirty

espresso

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Dutchtown La.
    Picked mine up today and they are some serious heavy duty belts! The leather is simply beautiful and the stainless buckle is the real deal. I've been shopping for gun belts online and almost bought one....so glad I stumbled on this thread. It's a whole lot of belt for the money!

Thanks Nick!

Last edited:

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Nick,

Can you do tapered belts? I have a 1.5" that tapers at the front to 1". It dresses up very well under a sport coat. Let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom