Custom Gun Belts Starting at $75, Holsters starting at $60

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Nick,

Can you do tapered belts? I have a 1.5" that tapers at the front to 1". It dresses up very well under a sport coat. Let me know.

I am sure I could, I would have to order the proper buckle. There are a couple different designs to tapered belts, post a pic of what you want.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I still want one of these the paleo is working out for me so I will be needing one before too long!!! would you be willing to make it where the length I need is actually the last or first whole however you want to look at it so it will work longer as I lose weight? pm me

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    That is what I did for Spanky. He should be getting in the mail in a day or two. He can let us know how it works out. But yeah, making it small isn't a problem.

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Just received my belt. I am SOLD! The measurements work very well. I preferred a slightly shorter belt in case I lose more weight and Nick made it perfectly. It is a fine piece of work for only $65!!!! I might have to order another in brown soon. Sorry for no pictures but it's the same as above but in black. Thanks Nick and Ashley!

Tiz68

Gun Lover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Morgan City
    Hey I just got my belt in the mail! I must say, I am very impressed! It was packaged wonderfully and arrived quickly! And as for the belt itself, it is definitely a quality product! Nick, you certainly have talent and I am very happy with the belt! Thank you very much, and also thank you Ashley for all the help! You two make a wonderful team! With this type of workmanship and quality, your business will go a long way! I will be sure to spread the word, and if I need anything else I will be contacting you. I am looking forward to seeing your holsters and mag holders. I'm sure I'll be buying some of them from you as well! Thanks again, you have one happy customer here!

Here are some pictures of it!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/photo5ux.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/photocfv.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/photo1zi.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/photo2fxg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/photo3kl.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/photo4wq.jpg/

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Looks like I will have to get my measuremants tonight and get one also. Great work !!!!

I can't take credit for the packing, that is all Ashley's fault. I couldn't write neat enough on the label to get it shipped to the right town.

I am glad the boxes are holding up well in shipping. It cost about 1/2 as much to use my box vs the priority mail box to ship. I got all those priority mail stickers free in the mail, I love em.

I am glad everyone loves their belt, and if you want to order just shoot me and or Ashley a PM.

Sigforty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2007
    I want to get one of your belts but need to figure out the size. Once I do is pm the best way to reach you?

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    Great meeting you Ashley. I am probably going to order one in brown also I want to see how the length on the black one comes out first. Thanks

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I received my belt a few days ago but regrettably haven't had a chance to post about it.

Anyway, the belt I ordered is absolutely beautiful. I would even go so far as to say it rivals the Beltman belt that I bought several years ago.

As planned the belt is too small right now but in a month or so it should fit just fine. I can't wait to break it in.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Great meeting you Ashley. I am probably going to order one in brown also I want to see how the length on the black one comes out first. Thanks

I must have asked Ashley 10 times, are you sure that size is right, is he skinny?

I received my belt a few days ago but regrettably haven't had a chance to post about it.

Anyway, the belt I ordered is absolutely beautiful. I would even go so far as to say it rivals the Beltman belt that I bought several years ago.

As planned the belt is too small right now but in a month or so it should fit just fine. I can't wait to break it in.

Thanks for the compliment, but I got some work to do, I don't want a Rival, my goal is to have the best available.

Hope ya'll enjoy them for years to come.

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    if i had read correctly i should of measured from the tip of the buckle to the hole i was using . I did not have a holster on but i hate to have too much overlap. She did not say i was fat huh ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom