Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    But if I quote them, I know you'll read them, and you can't put me on ignore :mamoru:

Also, I don't think you can put Global Moderators on ignore either...? Maybe you can.

Yes, I can put global moderators on ignore. Check out thepereze's profile and then check your own profile. Both of them have the ignore option.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yes, I can put global moderators on ignore. Check out thepereze's profile and then check your own profile. Both of them have the ignore option.

You may have the option to add both usergroups, but I can assure you that it does not work. I just checked the settings for the forum and I am 100% certain that you do not have the ability to actually put Global Moderators or Administrators on the ignore list.

You're welcome to try, though :)

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
      Screenshot.png
      6.7 KB · Views: 75

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You may have the option to add both usergroups, but I can assure you that it does not work. I just checked the settings for the forum and I am 100% certain that you do not have the ability to actually put Global Moderators or Administrators on the ignore list.

You're welcome to try, though :)

Some of my best friends are IT people. Yes, I do have friends!

- - - Updated - - -

Some of my best friends are IT people. Yes, I do have friends!

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana

I do not count a score of friends on a forum. I rely on friends that I have met and made in person. And there a good many from this forum that I have met and made from this forum. Those that I have met with and dealt with face to face know that I am a straight up guy and I feel the same way towards them! Your comment is kind of like someone that has to have a lot of friends from farcebook! You may be like that but I assure you, I am not!

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Post #184 in the marketplace thread.

Look closer - I blurred out your email.

Someone also posted a screenshot of that newspaper with your last name, which I promptly deleted.

The rules apply for everyone - we aren't sharing your identifiable details on the forum, even if you are an annoying troll.

Also, google your @att email - it's already posted on the internet and directly linked to one of your BayouShooter accounts. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find that. But we won't share it.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Look closer - I blurred out your email.

Someone also posted a screenshot of that newspaper with your last name, which I promptly deleted.

The rules apply for everyone - we aren't sharing your identifiable details on the forum, even if you are an annoying troll.

Also, google your @att email - it's already posted on the internet and directly linked to one of your BayouShooter accounts. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find that. But we won't share it.

Wrong you are. Since you already posted it up and it is already out in the open, I will present to you and everyone else the screenshot that you posted up. I dont see very much blurrying on your part. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-12 214626.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-09-12 214626.jpg
      137.5 KB · Views: 106

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I do not count a score of friends on a forum. I rely on friends that I have met and made in person. And there a good many from this forum that I have met and made from this forum. Those that I have met with and dealt with face to face know that I am a straight up guy and I feel the same way towards them! Your comment is kind of like someone that has to have a lot of friends from farcebook! You may be like that but I assure you, I am not!

So, why do you act the way you are on the forum if you're a straight guy? Why not just act like a straight dude and not like a troll who gets banned all the time?

Is it mental instability or just a desire to attract attention while causing a commotion?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Wrong you are. Since you already posted it up and it is already out in the open, I will present to you and everyone else the screenshot that you posted up. I dont see very much blurrying on your part. ;)

Are you serious? It's a bright red line where you can't see your email address....? Am I missing something here?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom