Don't call the cops if you're growing weed...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Dave's just all jelly cause he ain't got a cool gun like me.
    IMG_20160608_202250_zpslp8b5n59.jpg

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Is that John whoever on NOLA that is always littering commas through all his posts?!? I love that guy...

That sounds like a different one of our "winners" from the forum.

If he uses tons of commas in lieu of proper punctuation,doesn't use capitalization,and omits the spaces between his punctuation,like this,it sounds like SlowHand....

He gets that way when he goes off his meds.

bsoileau24

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Around ville platte
    I was reading one of his post one day and I kept thinking this ****er is has gone full retard and just stayed there. Then when VG told the tell and it all became clear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    What is a "root ball"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google searched it, found this:

Don't Throw Those Root Balls Out!

[FONT=&amp]Did you know that hemp or marijuana root is used to relieve muscular and bone aches, reduce swelling, ease pain, rejuvenates circulation, promotes cellular growth, and encourages deep tissue healing. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I try to use every bit of the plant, waste nothing is my motto! There are old recipes out there dating back years and years documenting the use of roots and stems.

If you are like me and looking for a homeopathic use for the roots start with a topical linament solution using rubbing alcohol, dried and finely ground roots.......

1 root ball throughly cleaned and dried. Wash and re wash with water until all soil is removed from fresh roots. Make sure you have dried or dehydrated it to the point where the roots are no longer soft and pliable.
    [/FONT]

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/roots90.jpg

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Great info!
    That must be why they consider it a herb

Meh, I wouldn't consider it an herb. It is a way to get high, milder than some drugs, stronger than others. Some say it is good for pain relief and a myriad of other uses. It's primary use is to get high, so why beat around the bush about it. IMHO, if the hippies want to grow it and smoke it, tax the hell out of them let them get stoned out of their simple little minds. It's never really been my thing, but if you can prove to me that grinding the root ball into a salve and rubbing it on my junk makes it bigger, I might give it a go. Otherwise, they can have it.......

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Actually, hydroponics are one of the easier gardening strategies. I ran a hydroponic garden for butterhead lettuce and other 100% legit veggies in a spare bedroom as a "science experiment". once set up, you turn the pump on and keep it topped off with fresh water and nutrients. Literally, even a pothead could do it. I got some weird looks from the neighbors at first, but once they tried my lettuce they loved the idea!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I gave it up a long time ago, but I think you'd be surprised to figure out how many people actually partake. I'm talking business owners, members of the state and federal government, and people from all walks of life that you'd never suspect. To classify everyone as potheads and hippies is ignorant. Not everyone gets retarded using it. I am scatter brained, constantly having multiple thoughts running in circles, it helped me focus on one thing at a time.

So, tax the hell out of it and give the people what they want... I thought this was a democracy where the elected officials are supposed to vote in favor of the majority? The majority says legalize it! Why not make a profit on the billions that is spent on it yearly and retain those dollars inside our border, instead of shipping that money to Mexico or Canada? Why not use it for it's medicinal purposes instead of using chemical prescriptions with damaging side effects and staggering addiction rates?

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I gave it up a long time ago, but I think you'd be surprised to figure out how many people actually partake. I'm talking business owners, members of the state and federal government, and people from all walks of life that you'd never suspect. To classify everyone as potheads and hippies is ignorant. Not everyone gets retarded using it. I am scatter brained, constantly having multiple thoughts running in circles, it helped me focus on one thing at a time.

So, tax the hell out of it and give the people what they want... I thought this was a democracy where the elected officials are supposed to vote in favor of the majority? The majority says legalize it! Why not make a profit on the billions that is spent on it yearly and retain those dollars inside our border, instead of shipping that money to Mexico or Canada? Why not use it for it's medicinal purposes instead of using chemical prescriptions with damaging side effects and staggering addiction rates?

c566c7e296f9b3bafe748a4dd7401b01.jpg

bill-murray-marijuana-quote-weedmemes2.jpg

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I remember when I was 16, I had a conversation with my father. He asked me if I smoked and I said yes. He said "good, I'd much rather you smoke a couple joints with your friends and drive home, than drink a 6 pack and drive home".

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Why not use it for it's medicinal purposes instead of using chemical prescriptions with damaging side effects and staggering addiction rates?

To elaborate: I have 2 friends that were in a crash together. One chose to smoke for the effects of the CBD's instead of taking pain pills (He broke both legs in over 12 places and has rods and pins from the waste down). He owns and operates a successful business! The other one broke his nose and hurt his back. He started taking pain pills and is now addicted, doesn't work, and lives off the government...

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    To elaborate: I have 2 friends that were in a crash together. One chose to smoke for the effects of the CBD's instead of taking pain pills (He broke both legs in over 12 places and has rods and pins from the waste down). He owns and operates a successful business! The other one broke his nose and hurt his back. He started taking pain pills and is now addicted, doesn't work, and lives off the government...

"I hope they keep pushing the pot-smoking hippies back into their mom's basement and we can keep slamming them in jail. Suck it up, buttercup... I don't care about your war on legal weed."

Top Bottom