Driver arrested for having empty compartment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I don't get vehicle profiling. Is there some statistic that says that a F-250 is more likely to be carrying meth than a Toyota Tundra? I've heard a lot of people say they were profiled for driving _______, but I've never seen or heard a good reason for why that would be the case.

I get what your saying but who have you heard say they were profiled? Once I know who,what,when, and where I can probably help you understand.

•MOTOR51•

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I get what your saying but who have you heard say they were profiled? Once I know who,what,when, and where I can probably help you understand.

•MOTOR51•

I understand that profiling exists, I'm sure it happens regularly, but I've never seen anyone who claims they were profiled provide any evidence they were. It just seems like one of the overused cries of people who want to think the man is singling them out and putting a boot on their neck.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Reading the article, it sounds like the guy will get off. The state would need to prove intent to use that compartment for transport of drugs right? Unless the police get that, I'd think the guy gets off.

:dunno:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Reading the article, it sounds like the guy will get off. The state would need to prove intent to use that compartment for transport of drugs right? Unless the police get that, I'd think the guy gets off.

The proof will be the marijuana residue in the compartment.

•MOTOR51•

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Ya'll do know that most of the dirty details are left out of media reports right?

lowriderfxr

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Lake Charles
    A guy I know, knows a guy, who went to school with a guy, who buys hay from a guy, who use to play marbles with a guy, who traded bicycles with a guy, who for some reason would never dress out in P E, and he said the cops stopped him for nothing. So I know that to be a fact!!!!!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    A guy I know, knows a guy, who went to school with a guy, who buys hay from a guy, who use to play marbles with a guy, who traded bicycles with a guy, who for some reason would never dress out in P E, and he said the cops stopped him for nothing. So I know that to be a fact!!!!!

I think I know that guy, is his name Jim? If it is, he wasn't pulled over for no reason. He told me that if you're driving a Ford Focus on the third Tuesday on even months or second Wednesday on odd months, and you're wearing green, you always get profiled for having an open wine container.

lowriderfxr

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Lake Charles
    I think I know that guy, is his name Jim? If it is, he wasn't pulled over for no reason. He told me that if you're driving a Ford Focus on the third Tuesday on even months or second Wednesday on odd months, and you're wearing green, you always get profiled for having an open wine container.

You know Jim?!!!! Tell him hello for me, (when he sobers up).

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

You know Jim?!!!! Tell him hello for me, (when he sobers up).

Tell him he owes my sister an apology for last Tuesday.

Top Bottom