F class championshipmatch

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • s.i.t.

lead slinger
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    new orleans la
    Ashlynn may have beat us ftr shooters today but her days are numbered. She had the high score yesterday but I had the high a score today. That just proves that she is infact only human

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Wait. You beat her today, and she still won by 20 something points? OMG, you guys must have blisters from the whipping you took yesterday.

Who was first, second and third in the prone match?

AKliebert

F-Class Mid-Range Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    MY HOUSE!!!
    Ashlynn may have beat us ftr shooters today but her days are numbered. She had the high score yesterday but I had the high a score today. That just proves that she is infact only human

So are you buddy boy!!!! You may have beat me today but i still got you for 2 days by 26 points!!!!!!! So you still better watch yourself!! hahaha :mamoru:

mpl2353

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    saturday conditions were slightly cloudy, hot, winds 5-10 with gusts up to 15. Mirage came out around 10:30.

sunday was cloudy, not as hot as saturday, same winds as saturday but had more drop offs/gusts. mirage was out maybe for 30 minutes later in the day but most had finished shooting by then.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Ritten, we missed you today, I hope everything is ok at home!

Buck

Thanks Buck. Since I took my new office position at work the wife and I have had NO time off together. At the last minute she was able to get the day off today and we were able to have some much needed time together. I don't mind sacrificing a match to keep the Mrs. happy and keep my yard pass green for future matches! :)

Congrats to you and Ashlyn by the way!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom