GOV. Jeff Landry is in a roll!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I am not a fan of culture wars. Governor Landry is part of the government, so trying to interfere with free speech would be a violation of the 1st Amendment. That's assuming she wasn't doing something important before the game!
    If this was intentional, I disagree with her, but I don't have the right to tell her what to do.
    As a Veteran I stand at attention for the Anthem at Saints games, but that is my choice.

lonewolf 76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Louisiana
    I believe Jeff is going to turn us around for the better might take a bit because of the way Louisiana has always been I'm proud that he is my cousin and I have another cousin that's a state representative they said it would take a little time but they're going to get us on track I talked to them about constitutional carry told me it would be signed less than tree weeks of the secession promise kept it's time we make our state better instead of dead last in everything

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    @lonewolf 76
    This would be great, they need to implement it before 2026:

HB 959- This is the SUNSET BILL which would decommission licensing’s Boards and Commissions (Horticultural Commission), eliminating professional licenses in 2026. -- (this was written by the Louisiana Nursery & Landscape Association nonprofit in an email about HB 959) "DANGEROUS Find the bill here and all the Board and Commissions that will be affected if this bad legislation goes through."--

This will be a huge help to people even though I've had to change careers because of the licensing.

I like a lot of what he's doing, incrementalism in conservative favor.

Last edited:

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    That's assuming she wasn't doing something important before the game!
    If this was intentional, I disagree with her, but I don't have the right to tell her what to do.
    She said in an interview that it absolutely wasn't an intentional or disrespectful act. It was part of their pre-game routine and they don't know when the Anthem is going to be sung. Perhaps it makes more sense to have the anthem not begin until both teams are on the sidelines.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    She said in an interview that it absolutely wasn't an intentional or disrespectful act. It was part of their pre-game routine and they don't know when the Anthem is going to be sung. Perhaps it makes more sense to have the anthem not begin until both teams are on the sidelines.
    then sounds like an easy fix for LSU with little to no issue, just make sure you got time in your schedule to participate....

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I think Jeff is doing a great job.... I havent seen one thing he has done that i disprove of... I think the fact is we havnet seen a real Pro gun, Pro GOD, Pro US, Republican Gov. with common sense in LA. in a LONG time and the conservative, right side views and actions that he is actively taking is a shocker and just scaring yall a little lol... this is the way its supposed to be..

If he keeps it up can you imagine how much better off LA. will be in the next 4 years

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Last years championship game . Same two teams , NEITHER team was on the court . This year , UCLA and UConn . Neither team on the court . Where was the outrage ?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Last years championship game . Same two teams , NEITHER team was on the court . This year , UCLA and UConn . Neither team on the court . Where was the outrage ?
    maybe its the numbness to whats going on in this country that it isnt noticed as much... the old saying you can put a frog in water and slowly set it to boil and he will never jump out...

With as many illegals we got flooding into this country, millions of them registered to vote, slowly striping our rights, taxing us more, last 4 years of Joe biden, our economy, atf infringing on our gun rights, inflation, housing market interest, price of new trucks and grocery's ..... ect

Ill take what Jeff Landry is selling any day of the week so far vs what's been offered by the current and gov. representatives we have had...

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I do not like this not standing for and disrespecting the flag or the National Anthem any time or any where.......... But as a US Army veteran I fought for your rights to do so ....But you will have to suffer the consequencies for doing so. ..... ............................................ drill sgt..
    I'm with ya, also a veteran. And to add to that, if you want to put out your political agenda, as a celebrity or player, do it on your own time. All I want from you is what I turned on the TV to watch. I don't care what you think. Just do what you're paid to do and entertain me.

But, back to the OP, I don't think this is really a "thing". I think Mag is right, Landry is just trolling, which is entertaining me, so I'm good. :dogkeke:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom