GOV. Jeff Landry is in a roll!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    maybe im just a little "old school", but I grew up in public school standing for the pledge of allegiance and a moment of silence every single morning before class and at football games ect, there was a respect back then for our country...

In todays time the "new way" there is no respect and they are cramming the Pride month, lgbqt+-? agenda , transvestites, kids getting sex changes, abortions, pronouns, boys in girls sports, gender confusion, same sex marriage, Pro-Palestinian, BLM, Anti GOD, kneeling for the national anthem...

Ill take and be proud of any step closer to the "old school way" vs to the "new way" any day

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    maybe im just a little "old school", but I grew up in public school standing for the pledge of allegiance and a moment of silence every single morning before class and at football games ect, there was a respect back then for our country...

In todays time the "new way" there is no respect and they are cramming the Pride month, lgbqt+-? agenda , transvestites, kids getting sex changes, abortions, pronouns, boys in girls sports, gender confusion, same sex marriage, Pro-Palestinian, BLM, Anti GOD, kneeling for the national anthem...

Ill take and be proud of any step closer to the "old school way" vs to the "new way" any day
    Its exactly what our founding fatehers tried to protect us from in the 1st A. The government is creating a state sponsored religon. It is not ok.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    If what coach Kim said is true about all other teams being in the locker room for the playing of the National Anthem, LSU & coach Kim got played by the Iowa coach before the game started. If it was just gamesmanship, I still would like to see the teams on the court with their hands over their heart. If Gov Jeff gets this passed it might keep some lefty loons the hell out of La. All good.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I've got nothing good to say about the LSU woman's team. They all act haughty and arrogant. I was totally happy with Iowa winning, they out played and out classed LSU.

I am absolutely no fan of Angel Reese. Caitlin Clark is the better athlete in all respects. Clark was taking it to Reese and then Reese starts with the ankle B/S.
    She's a BUM!

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    I have had LSU football season tickets for 50 years. I can not remember a game in the last 25+ years where either team was on the field for the anthem. The band does the pregame show and plays the anthem with the teams in the locker room. I don't know if Landry has ever been to an LSU game but if he has he would know this.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Virtue-Signal.jpg

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I have had LSU football season tickets for 50 years. I can not remember a game in the last 25+ years where either team was on the field for the anthem. The band does the pregame show and plays the anthem with the teams in the locker room. I don't know if Landry has ever been to an LSU game but if he has he would know this.
    Prob does know this, this is his first chance to try to persuade them to change it up… who knows… seems like lsu is all for the change… I think it would be a good change.. don’t see any thing negative about it.. I must see things diff though lol

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Easy peasy

Top Bottom