I just got a vasectomy. Any questions or comments?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Pic, pre lick

fat-hairy-belly.jpg

The original belly fur has little more fur, and it's red. and is much sexier. Rar…

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Happens if you don't use lube, or she doesn't provide it. Condoms dry out crazy bad I have found sometimes. Lube. Buy it and use it. People I know who do, RARELY if ever break them.

The guy it failed on--he said he looked at it as he threw it away (hell, I did the same thing before I flushed them, just a cursory glance or two to see that the reservoir is in tact) and he never once noticed one that was compromised to the naked eye. Must have been a small imperfection/lesion in the condom.

I questioned him extensively, as I was the guy who cleaned that issue up, and wanted to know WHY the failure occurred. He says he always put it on before doing ANYTHING, not one of those "okay I'm close throw 'er on!" type deals.

The only thing I can think of is a product flaw, or a slight tear during usage, or sabotage.

How did you clean that issue up?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Now I'm even more confused than I was when you posted the first message.

He was broke at the time and I loaned him some money. They didn't want a kid, and the girl was getting so sick that she was thinking about dropping out of college, having blood-sugar issues, etc. So they decided to abort.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    He was broke at the time and I loaned him some money. They didn't want a kid, and the girl was getting so sick that she was thinking about dropping out of college, having blood-sugar issues, etc. So they decided to abort.

You paid for an abortion for somebody else. Like I said, you need professional help!

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la

....wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    You paid for an abortion for somebody else. Like I said, you need professional help!

I view if as keeping a friend from getting a loan shark loan, because it was happening regardless. That's his and her call, and I'm not here to impose morals on others.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Damn. That comes close to- or maybe even trumps- the previous weirdness associated with this thread the past few days....:eek4:

I need a drink. :dunno:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Damn. That comes close to- or maybe even trumps- the previous weirdness associated with this thread the past few days....:eek4:

I need a drink. :dunno:
    I loan friends money when they ask. Simple as that. Last time it was to cover rent because one was changing jobs and between paychecks. I don't judge them, I just help them when they ask.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I loan friends money when they ask. Simple as that. Last time it was to cover rent because one was changing jobs and between paychecks. I don't judge them, I just help them when they ask.

There are few things in life more important than a friend. I believe that.

There are some things in life that we are not meant to involve ourselves in. I believe THAT, too.

But that's just me.:)

(And....I'm betting a bunch of other folks here:o)

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    There are few things in life more important than a friend. I believe that.

There are some things in life that we are not meant to involve ourselves in. I believe THAT, too.

But that's just me.:)

(And....I'm betting a bunch of other folks here:o)

We pay taxes, so we already give money to that cause. I'm not going to bandy some moral broom stick around. It's not my place. It was going down whether I made the loan, or someone who would charge him 30% interest per month did. Sure, some people disagree with it, that's fine. I don't really seek moral approval of those I don't know over helping a friend.

Last edited:

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    When I was getting it done the receptionist in the doctors office needed to know my insurer and employer. When I told her my employer she said, dam every guy at that place is sterile.

welco425

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was told you do not shoot blanks right away. It takes time to clean out the pipes. You get rechecked at a later date. This info is 30 years old and things may be differnt now.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I was told you do not shoot blanks right away. It takes time to clean out the pipes. You get rechecked at a later date. This info is 30 years old and things may be differnt now.

Correct. There's still a lot of sperm already on the highway to Splooge Town that has to be cleared out. My doc requires a 4-6 week wait before submitting the first sample. Even if it's clear, he requests submitting a follow-up sample a couple weeks later just to be sure.

Top Bottom