Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Chris88 your way down the list I'm afraid he owes other individuals much larger sums of money. Don't worry though it's not his fault. Obamaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    OMG!!! Bradley, will you just stop already with spreading rumors and giving out misinformation? Honestly, how can a part time stock clerk who was supposed to take out the trash and mop the floors even think that he can elevate himself to being such a "princely God-like savior"???

Have you even once told anybody how much you pilfered from the store over the past year whether directly or by discounting beyond what was allowed by store policy?

The real deal people is that tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. is the official "Meeting of the Creditors" at the F. Edward Hebert Bldg, #111, 600 S. Maestri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

I swear, I'll be glad when this thing is put to bed and all the rumors, lies and misinformation will be over with.

I always root for the under dog. And in this thread that's you, so I think it would be epically awesome if all this comes out to be mis information and the truth is that black water is secretly working for an Israeli death squad currently employed by the Obummer administration whose job was to make gun shop owners look like thieves.

Seriously, I'm not joking. It would be epic.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    I always root for the under dog. And in this thread that's you, so I think it would be epically awesome if all this comes out to be mis information and the truth is that black water is secretly working for an Israeli death squad currently employed by the Obummer administration whose job was to make gun shop owners look like thieves.

That would be epic.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    OMG!!! Bradley, will you just stop already with spreading rumors and giving out misinformation? Honestly, how can a part time stock clerk who was supposed to take out the trash and mop the floors even think that he can elevate himself to being such a "princely God-like savior"???

Have you even once told anybody how much you pilfered from the store over the past year whether directly or by discounting beyond what was allowed by store policy?

The real deal people is that tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. is the official "Meeting of the Creditors" at the F. Edward Hebert Bldg, #111, 600 S. Maestri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

I swear, I'll be glad when this thing is put to bed and all the rumors, lies and misinformation will be over with.

So when Golden Dragon asked for his guns and you told him tha they were sold and you used it to pay your taxes is someone else's fault

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    So when Golden Dragon asked for his guns and you told him tha they were sold and you used it to pay your taxes is someone else's fault

Of coarse. Why place blame upon oneself.

And if Maury was running the business into the ground, what in the hell would he call whats going on now with him in charge? Doing well? Hes the one who had to close his doors during the largest gun buying time almost ever.

Wow was I right a few months back when I called this place out on here.

Last edited:

NotMoreyButler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    George, if you're reading this I'd just like you to know you're an awesome dood and I'd so vote for you for parish council. Wait, what parish is Angola in? Probably won't let me vote then. Awe shucks.

Chris88

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    St Charles Parish

I got some good info from Bradley he was a help to me. And apparently you did not lose any money to them.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    George, if you're reading this I'd just like you to know you're an awesome dood and I'd so vote for you for parish council. Wait, what parish is Angola in? Probably won't let me vote then. Awe shucks.

RECENT ARRESTS OF INTEREST

Friday, June 29, 2012 08:47 AM

Kyle Ragan, W/M 8/31/90, on warrant for simple burglary of inhabited dwelling B-14386-11

Phillip Willie, W/M 3/9/74, forgery F-28910-12

Adam Gauthier, W/M 9/29/80, auto theft F-28553-12

Gary Carlis, B/M 10/30/60, illegal possession of stolen property F-28553-12

Todd Willie, W/M 11/27/77, forgery F-28910-12

Shartina Norman, B/F 3/21/89, 2 counts contraband in correct center F-28823-12

Tyranika Smith, B/F 4/28/88, 2 counts contraband in correct center F-28823-12

Austin Whitlow, W/M 12/7/94, 2 counts simple burglary F-28468-12

Morey Butler, W/M 5/2/68, on warrant for felony theft L-28388-11

http://www.jpso.com/PressReleases/Default.aspx?prid=656

The DA still has your charges pending. I wouldn't get so smug

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Former gun store manager sued for allegedly misappropriating goods
    February 12, 2013 9:27 PM
    By KYLE BARNETT
    GRETNA – The once manager of a gun store owner is being sued by his former employer for misappropriating items and money as an employee.

10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply LLC filed suit against Morey F. Butler Jr. in the 24th Judicial District Court on Dec. 16. 10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply claims it retained Butler as the manager of its firearms and accessories for several year. The plaintiff alleges it found in late 2011 that the defendant was not acting properly as the vernal manager of the store and he was terminated. A further examination of the records and accounts of 10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply found many irregularities and that the defendant had misappropriated several store items and granted himself discounts on items in excess of several thousand dollars.

The defendant is accused of failing and refusing to return the misappropriated items and refund the discounts he granted himself.

Damages in the amount of $20,000 is sought by the plaintiff.

10-8 Tactical Gear and Supply is represented by Richard J. Richthofen Jr. of New Orleans-based Richthofen & Associates LLC.

The case has been assigned to Division N Judge Hans J. Liljeberg.

Case no. 722-151.

http://louisianarecord.com/news/249...ger-sued-for-allegedly-misappropriating-goods

Top Bottom