LSU allowing flag burning

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The first amendment protects this douche from the government interfering with his protest, it doesn't protect him from citizens giving him an ass whoopin.

CajunDave

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Oops, my bad. I saw a post saying "tomorrow" and didn't check the time stamp on it.

well, since I've been awake for close to 4 days straight now, there's no such thing to me as "yesterday" or "tomorrow"....simply put, I refer to the aforementioned as Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, etc.
    In order for me to observe and/or name a "yesterday" or "tomorrow" I have to sleep "today" and since I haven't truly slept since since Thursday of last week...my days are slightly off right now...

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Listen up: Don't anyone go to jail over this little di*khead. Because make no mistake, that's exactly what he wants- to be able to scream "FACIST!" in his lispy little voice as the police begrudgingly place someone in their unit.

Don't give the leftist prick the satisfaction, guys.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Listen up: Don't anyone go to jail over this little di*khead. Because make no mistake, that's exactly what he wants- to be able to scream "FACIST!" in his lispy little voice as the police begrudgingly place someone in their unit.

Don't give the leftist prick the satisfaction, guys.

+100, If anything just follow him to his car so he craps his pants. I think most people here are smart enough not to touch him, we just hope someone else will.

bushym4a1

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    I'm leaving Lafayette now to go down there for the counter protest at 1. hopefully rather than beating this guys ass, someone will just take the flag from him right as he is about to light it and run with it. Bet that hippie wouldn't be able to catch them to get it back, and doubt campus police would pursue him either

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I'm leaving Lafayette now to go down there for the counter protest at 1. hopefully rather than beating this guys ass, someone will just take the flag from him right as he is about to light it and run with it. Bet that hippie wouldn't be able to catch them to get it back, and doubt campus police would pursue him either

Yeah but then you still risk theft charges.

I think the best way to disrupt his protest would be a super soaker. Other than that your on a slippery slope

Ranger57

Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    It would be truly unamerican to do so. To have freedom and liberty you have to take the good with the bad. You can't deny someone the right to express their right to protest and speak their mind just because you don't like what they have to say. You might as well take their guns away too.

Your wrong... I spent 10 yrs in the Army with four of that deployed... I didn't sweat my a** off, not to mention all the other sh*t I went through for a bunch of ungreatful liberal hippies to desecrate a symbol of all who gave way more than me. That guy is a piece of Sh*t and should take his LSU education and go teach ideals to Afghanistan gihadist in Kandahar. Those who support him constitutional or not can hold his parasol, and hold his glass of hot water!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I think the best action to take would be hundreds of people showing up flying the flag. If hundreds were flying while he burned one, it would prove a point and make a complete ass out of him.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    LOL someone on fox had a great idea. Organized super soaked battle. OOps sorry I got you wet.

Got news for you. That could be simple battery.

I actually had two worthless sacks of garbage sitting in the row in front of my Saints season tickets at the dome, and we always had words, because me and my buddies were, "too loud" for their tastes. Anyhoo, my buddy actually accidentally spills beer on one of them, they complain to NOPD, NOPD pulls us in the corridor and after we explain the situation and the history of bad blood between us, tells us we have to be careful, cause if it's construed that the act was on purpose they would have to arrest for battery.

Go figure?

Top Bottom