Militia members take over federal building

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I'm sure it wasn't the armed fake Militias fault. You know, the ones that have been making all those cool tough guy videos, because everyone knows how sane they are. Are you fu@#%ng kidding me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it absolutely could be there fault, after all they put themselves in this situation. So you don't consider the possibility of an unjustified shooting? And I don't believe the man who was killed was insane...

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Although the dust has almost settled in this, I have intentionally not partaken in this discussion because of this most problematic issue that always comes to my mind in any of these types of protests/standoffs.

The US federal government, whose sole founding purpose was to protect this country and its citizenry from outside invaders, has; in only 240 years gone from that laser focused purpose, to dictating to me the ways (by laws that would incarcerate me if not done so), I need to fornicate in my own bedroom; and all facets of unintended and unwarranted controls over personal and private freedoms in between.

Though I am a person that believes in the rule of law; I am just smart enough to realize that the US federal government and all it's tentacles, is as big a threat to my liberty as any other threat.

Therefore, I refuse to arbitrarily take their side at face value. I've been disappointed too many times to fall for that ever again!

If the feds are completely exonerated in this ordeal; I would again, be surprised!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Works for me!

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to ask all 50 governors their views on this, and then ask all of the candidates running for President?

I will bet my last nickel, I know what "The Bug" would be behind. That crooked nose would be nestled between the ass cheeks of his hero; the biggest pro-government zealot that has ever held office!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    That's not what this is about! It's about wannabes playing soldier! (Sarcasm)

To be honest, it was a little bit about that too, judging from a few of the folks that showed up.

Hopefully there will be some good to come out of all of this, like shining a spotlight on the abuses of the BLM.

....yeah I know, wishful thinking, but a guy can hope right?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Works for me!

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to ask all 50 governors their views on this, and then ask all of the candidates running for President?

I will bet my last nickel, I know what "The Bug" would be behind. That crooked nose would be nestled between the ass cheeks of his hero; the biggest pro-government zealot that has ever held office!

At that level they are all pro-government zealots. Some just hide it better than others. The ones that aren't with the agenda get driven through Dallas with a top down on the limo.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    At that level they are all pro-government zealots. Some just hide it better than others. The ones that aren't with the agenda get driven through Dallas with a top down on the limo.

True Dat! It pains me to think that a numbskull like Bernie Sanders is resonating with the younger generations about the evils of government and the at the exact time they don't even realize he stands for the last government those nitwits will ever see.

Now, I know why older folks aren't afraid to die.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    To be honest, it was a little bit about that too, judging from a few of the folks that showed up.

Hopefully there will be some good to come out of all of this, like shining a spotlight on the abuses of the BLM.

....yeah I know, wishful thinking, but a guy can hope right?

Sure, I'm sure there were folks in revolutionary, civil, WWI, WWII... That all wanted to "play soldier" and ended up in the middle of something they didn't understand or prepare for. That doesn't mean the principles behind the movement should be any less significant due to a handful of people who joined for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sure, I'm sure there were folks in revolutionary, civil, WWI, WWII... That all wanted to "play soldier" and ended up in the middle of something they didn't understand or prepare for. That doesn't mean the principles behind the movement should be any less significant due to a handful of people who joined for the wrong reasons.

Sorry, S6; you brought this on yourself.

Point

You

:p

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Yeah they had the audacity to think that someone may want them to go fight risk and their lives for the cause of freedom. Geez those selfish bastards. Oh wait that doesnt seem right. Does it?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Reading through this I cant help but think...
    If there would have been internet forums in 1765-1776, what would have been said.

Good point. Can you imagine the stuff that would have been posted about Ben Franklin? :dogkeke:

I can see the other signers going, "Ah hell, who told Ben about the meetings? We can't let him sign this thing, much less help us write it! He'll ruin our credibility!!!"

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    True men of action don't waste time ****ing off on Internet forums, paying for avatars and gold stars under their name and dying to maintain a 1+ post per day average like they win some prize, nor do they concern themselves with the opinions of those that do. They also don't parade around making a bunch of noise in an attempt to solicit sympathy from the masses because of their self-perceived plight, burden, or cause.

Although, they will occasionally take some time out to **** with those who do. :D

So to answer your question..... I don't think it would have mattered to uncle Ben and the boys.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Oh it absolutely could be there fault, after all they put themselves in this situation. So you don't consider the possibility of an unjustified shooting? And I don't believe the man who was killed was insane...

I'm gonna go with the "militia" guy who was there and said the dead guy charged at the officers. And yes, the dead guy was bat **** crazy.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    And yes, the dead guy was bat **** crazy.

Care to elaborate? I am genuinely interested, because I haven't heard that much about him personally. I figured if he was "bat **** crazy" wouldn't the media be demonizing him?

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Care to elaborate? I am genuinely interested, because I haven't heard that much about him personally. I figured if he was "bat **** crazy" wouldn't the media be demonizing him?

If you google him you will find all you need to know.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    If you google him you will find all you need to know.

The reason I ask is because currently googling his name only brings up articles referring to the shooting. This is the other link I found while google searching.

https://www.onecowboystandforfreedom.com/about-american-fight-for-freedom/

I didn't see any indication he was insane or "bat **** crazy". If there is evidence of his lack of sanity or mental aptitude, you will hear nothing from me. I have no dog in this fight.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    True men of action don't waste time ****ing off on Internet forums, paying for avatars and gold stars under their name and dying to maintain a 1+ post per day average like they win some prize, nor do they concern themselves with the opinions of those that do. They also don't parade around making a bunch of noise in an attempt to solicit sympathy from the masses because of their self-perceived plight, burden, or cause.

Although, they will occasionally take some time out to **** with those who do. :D

So to answer your question..... I don't think it would have mattered to uncle Ben and the boys.

As previously pointed out the revolution didnt start in 1776. Thats when the movement developed legitimacy in the eyes of the public. The solution is to get the lazy no nothings engaged let them see whats happening. Educate the people as to how and why the government is opperating lawlessly and gdt them pissed off enough to get organized enough to change things.

Ok so the people involved seem a little off but it takes all kinds. Not everyone in the Marines is a door-kicker. Not everone in the Navy goes on a cruise. And a lot of "Airmen" never fly a plane.

Was it a fool errand? Yeah probably.
    Did it get a little wierd towards the end? Yep!
    Was their cause just? Absolutly!
    Did they help bring a lot of attention to the terrorist who have overrun the people in the western states? No doubt about it!

Our government is out of control. The soft tyranny is getting firmer by the day. We are less than a generation away from total government control or a second revolution, and thats if a forgien force doesnt overrun us first with our non-existing boarder protection.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The reason I ask is because currently googling his name only brings up articles referring to the shooting. This is the other link I found while google searching.

https://www.onecowboystandforfreedom.com/about-american-fight-for-freedom/

I didn't see any indication he was insane or "bat **** crazy". If there is evidence of his lack of sanity or mental aptitude, you will hear nothing from me. I have no dog in this fight.

Bat crap crazy? Hmmm... I dont subscribe to that train of thought.
    He did however say that he wouldn't be taken alive. Thats not crazy. You could say foolish, determined, commited, or zealious.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom