MSNBC anchor gets destroyed by radio host!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Wait, she got pissed because of the stuff he was saying but it's not okay for Palin to get pissed about the **** Leno said? :rofl:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Destroyed...nah.

He wasn't answering the questions about the interview w/ Palin and talking about other things.
    It was basically a jumble of ****.
    ****ing douche.

The same thing happened w/ Jeremiah Wright on Fox.

Not answering the question directly and bringing up other ********.

[YOUTUBE]aNTGRL0OJWQ[/YOUTUBE]

:)

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Destroyed...nah.

He wasn't answering the questions about the interview w/ Palin and talking about other things.
    ****ing douche.

The same thing happened w/ Jeremiah Wright on Fox.

Not answering the question directly and bringing up other ********.

[YOUTUBE]aNTGRL0OJWQ[/YOUTUBE]

I wouldn't have sat around and waited for her to ask her ridiculous questions either. Let me be more specific: MSNBC is SOOOOOO far in the tank with today's Leftist Liberal Wing of the Democratic Party it must have been sent to the airwaves via timemachine straight from 1930's Stalinist Russia. Ziegler simply seized the opportunity to cast a spotlight on that obvious fact, thereby "destroying" her chance to conduct the usual MSNBC non-subjective interview with a conservative.
    Notice the way she emphatically instructed to "CUT THE MIC!" at the end of the clip? That's straight out of the Little Red Book- SILENCE the opposition by taking away their voice. MSNBC is perfectly fine with censorship- as long as a conservative is on the receiving end.

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    Destroyed...nah.

Destroyed is exactly the right word. She had no desire to ask about the interview with Palin. Her entire point was that Palin needed to stop being so "upset" about the Letterman interview. And then got "offended" because of what he said about MSNBC. What a joke.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Destroyed is exactly the right word. She had no desire to ask about the interview with Palin. Her entire point was that Palin needed to stop being so "upset" about the Letterman interview.
    "I want to ask you about your interview with Sarah Palin."

This isn't the 1st time someone has personally attacked Palin and she hasn't responded with such disdain or any that she did w/ Letterman.
    Seems like a valid question.
    And then got "offended" because of what he said about MSNBC. What a joke.
    She accosted him about coming on to the program to talk about the Palin interview, cleared some air time for the segment, and he spits in her face.

It was a waste of her time and the station's time.
    We didn't get to hear ANYTHING about the Palin interview.
    No information was passed along.
    Notice the way she emphatically instructed to "CUT THE MIC!" at the end of the clip? That's straight out of the Little Red Book- SILENCE the opposition by taking away their voice. MSNBC is perfectly fine with censorship- as long as a conservative is on the receiving end.
    I would have cut his ass off to for turning into a hot air balloon.
    She gave him an opportunity and he ****ed it up by being a jackass.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yes, I too am offended that this man refused to sit and obediently wait for this fair, totally unbiased professional journalist to administer her 100% subjective interview- on MSNBC. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Starting out I voted for Ron Paul.

Has anyone seen the movie Outfoxed?
    Just the first part of a real good movie.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlI97TFims4[/ame]

After watching that video link,looks like someone cut the sound off (sorry it was my dog on my computer,lol).A real good movie that shows how fox is biaest to the right and now it looks like MSNBC is to the left.

Last edited:

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Im gonna want to check this movie out! thanks for showing it, im always learning something from you guys. By the way I love watching MSNBC and FOX just to get an idea of how idiotic and childish politics have become, they are SOOOO obvious and blatant in their veiws yet, deny being so!!!

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Im gonna want to check this movie out! thanks for showing it, im always learning something from you guys. By the way I love watching MSNBC and FOX just to get an idea of how idiotic and childish politics have become, they are SOOOO obvious and blatant in their veiws yet, deny being so!!!

Please post up after you watch it,Inquiring Minds Want to Know,lol.

Top Bottom