Osama buried at sea!?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harleydave2

Master of nothing....
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    livingston, LA
    In till i see a body I call Bull ****, Obama trying to win votes... If he is dead Throw his body in a Pig pen and let the pig feast on his rotting corps... ( hell throw both of them...)

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    Is this your basis for disbelief?

Negative. However, after posting previously, I had a few thoughts. First, at the fastest, DNA takes 24 hours to be tested once it reaches the lab. Now, unless the team had a portable lab in one of those helo's, something's up with the timeline. Media says it happened last night, which means DNA proving it's him would not have been ready till tonight, or is my logic bad?

Also, it seems noone can get the story straight. Was it last night, a week ago, a month ago, what?

I can also understand why there have not been any photos emerge yet. Obviouslyn the ninjas we sent are professional enough to not let the photos leak. Give it a few days to circulate through the pentagon and it will find some weasel that'll leak it.

Once again, I don't doubt that he's dead or that SEALs did it, the timeline's what I'm wondering about...

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    Apparently he was online shortly before the incident...
    224737_212466065437841_100000233487318_767727_6807099_n.jpg

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I just don't know if he's dead, not sure if I really care. I'd certainly rather he was, but it doesn't much affect my life, either way.

That said, a couple of things occur to me.

If he was alive until last night, maybe one of you medical types can answer this. Just how long can a person live on dialysis. I didn't think it was 10+ years, particularly if you're living in a series of caves, regardless of how posh they are. If not, then he has either been dead, as I have suspected for a few years, or he has managed a kidney transplant as the number one fugitive in the world.

Secondly, why not bring him here for traditional burial, then set up surveillance on the grave and deport any Muslim US resident visiting it. Lets cull the bad.

Finally, how dare Obama REX rejoice in "bringing him to justice." He was not mirandized, or afforded the right to confront his accusers in court. Besides, he was innocent of 9/11, because as Brett, et al. would certainly attest.....Bush did it.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    If he was alive until last night, maybe one of you medical types can answer this. Just how long can a person live on dialysis. I didn't think it was 10+ years, particularly if you're living in a series of caves, regardless of how posh they are. If not, then he has either been dead, as I have suspected for a few years, or he has managed a kidney transplant as the number one fugitive in the world.

I've been wondering this as well...where does the world's most wanted terrorist go to get dialyzed? Most dialysis pt's go 3 times a week with tx's sometimes lasting as long as 4 hrs...Not too mention the need for meds, labs, etc....

And to answer your question, yes, some dialysis patients can live as long as 10 years - some longer - with proper care...I have yet to see any pictures that show me that the compound he was living in had any type of dialysis machine, lab equipment, etc. Either he's long been dead or the Pakistani's are a lot more guilty of "aiding and abetting" then they're admitting to...

Duhbob

Burnin'd'candle@bothenz
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Slidell
    I say ********!

Man that says what my inner-cranial horn blasted the second my brain heard the news...Obama needs this Osama-killing or anything he can stage in "the NEWS??"
    Nobody has an ounce of respect for this weak boy.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I've been wondering this as well...where does the world's most wanted terrorist go to get dialyzed? Most dialysis pt's go 3 times a week with tx's sometimes lasting as long as 4 hrs...Not too mention the need for meds, labs, etc....

And to answer your question, yes, some dialysis patients can live as long as 10 years - some longer - with proper care...I have yet to see any pictures that show me that the compound he was living in had any type of dialysis machine, lab equipment, etc. Either he's long been dead or the Pakistani's are a lot more guilty of "aiding and abetting" then they're admitting to...

He certainly could afford to set up the proper care facilities, even in spartan surroundings. He inherited $80mm at age 13. But he reportedly had to move around a lot, which would surely have stressed his ability to cope with his infirmity. It just doesn't seem plausible, viewed in totality.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    What if this is a psych play. We're close, real close, but need a tiny bit more intel. We say we got him. His ego drives him to to prove us wrong and in the process he outs himself. Bang, we really do get him.

Sandbagging someone is a great tactic, if employed well. Hmmmm. Just speculation, but it could be a brilliant play. And would explain the hurry up and dump the body bit.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Well to be honest I can understand the NON-Parading of the Photo's and Video. It basically means, hey your just another terrorist who got shot in the face by an American Bullet. Goodbye.

Parading the photo's and videos would help make him a martyr.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For those who would like to see the photos released in SE Asia and I believe Europe go to:

www.whatreallyhappened.com

The pictures were debunked as "photo chopped"; so says several papers in the UK and several in the Middle East.

Either way he's one "super" dude being able to reanimate at will, apparently - this from US intel sources. No, do your own research; it's all from mainstream sources and is still in the public domain.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Surely Obama isn't stupid or deperate enough to attempt to pull a scam like faking and lying about OBL 's death . If he were to be exposed as a liar , it would absolutely guarantee his defeat in the next election . I just can't see him risking that much for a small , temporary bump in the polls .

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    If seal team 6 was told to capture OBL alive, like his daughter claims we did, I'd put good money on them bringing him home alive. They would not have put two rounds in his head. Bringing him onboard a ship to interrogate, then kill him? No. It would take years to debrief OBL. It would be the intelligence find of the century.

Either those guys were told to kill OBL or OBL is in a safe house and we buried someone else. SEAL Team 6 won't talk. I'm curious to see what happens when that ship makes it back though. I wouldn't say the same for all those sailors.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    He certainly could afford to set up the proper care facilities, even in spartan surroundings. He inherited $80mm at age 13. But he reportedly had to move around a lot, which would surely have stressed his ability to cope with his infirmity. It just doesn't seem plausible, viewed in totality.

Intelligence was released recently that he had been at that compound for more than 5 years. I'll try to find the source. I remember hearing this on FOX.

Top Bottom