Parental Rights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that one!

Well I'm mainly aiming at young people with no intention on being a couple/family kind of sex. Which make up the absolute majority of people when dealing with this type of issue. Young folks having sex, then crying foul when they produce. This is who I'm referencing when I say sex is not a necessity in young adults life.

For Married/Joined folks sex is indeed of upmost importance in that relationship. Then again married folks is rarely who were talking about when it comes to 'Oops you're pregnant', lets abort, no I want the kid, no I don't yata yata.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Well I'm mainly aiming at young people with no intention on being a couple/family kind of sex. Which make up the absolute majority of people when dealing with this type of issue. Young folks having sex, then crying foul when they produce. This is who I'm referencing when I say sex is not a necessity in young adults life.

For Married/Joined folks sex is indeed of upmost importance in that relationship. Then again married folks is rarely who were talking about when it comes to 'Oops you're pregnant', lets abort, no I want the kid, no I don't yata yata.

In that scenario, I am right behind you 100%. You play, you pay.

My scenario is one of those very, very, very select few cases. It's a rare situation, rare enough I think my last comment on the OP "pre-coital contract" should be legally binding. Because I think an older mature 30-40 year old should be able to enjoy sex without the "oops" in this case.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    In that scenario, I am right behind you 100%. You play, you pay.

My scenario is one of those very, very, very select few cases. It's a rare situation, rare enough I think my last comment on the OP "pre-coital contract" should be legally binding. Because I think an older mature 30-40 year old should be able to enjoy sex without the "oops" in this case.

I'm with ya. However the Older 30-40 year old usually knows by then or has had and is done with procreation.

At that age one or the other has already made the decision irreversible.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    Nope, you still you can't compare the two b/c having sex, without the intention of procreation, is not a necessity in life and nowhere near the necessity/importance of having to drive a vehicle. That's why you cannot compare the two. It's still a poor analogy that attempts to dilute the truth of the logical (100% Guaranteed) option of abstinence.
    sex is not a necessity in life?? what kind of man are you??!!

nvm. saw your response.

Last edited:

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Nope, you still you can't compare the two b/c having sex, without the intention of procreation, is not a necessity in life and nowhere near the necessity/importance of having to drive a vehicle. That's why you cannot compare the two. It's still a poor analogy that attempts to dilute the truth of the logical (100% Guaranteed) option of abstinence.

Not sure what a relationship with another means to everyone else, but sex is a major part of a healthy relationship, and a necessity for good health, mental and physical. It is important if you want to be as close to each other as humanly possible. While the analogy may be a bit weak, it still points to the fact that all reasonable precautions were taken. They had a relationship, I'm guessing sex was part of it. We all know that NO birth control is 100% affective, but having a relationship and saying we won't have sex so you don't get pregnant is not a reasonable, or acceptable option to many, so birth control is used. OP says she took B.C. then decided to stop. Apparently it was working up to that point. Looks like she changed her mind, and did not tell him, and it is his fault!? No wonder this country is so screwed up.
    A person can only do so much, up to the point that anything further is not humanly possible. You lock your car doors, but some one breaks in and steals your radio, I guess you should not have left it outside.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    i don't buy this holy roller crap.

what if.

how about this. you are married. your wife cheats, you don't know about it. you have a child. you divorce. its not yours.... guess what? i HIGHLY suggest reading the laws in your state on being FORCED to pay for a child that isn't yours.

it happens. PLENTY.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Not sure what a relationship with another means to everyone else, but sex is a major part of a healthy relationship, and a necessity for good health, mental and physical. It is important if you want to be as close to each other as humanly possible. While the analogy may be a bit weak, it still points to the fact that all reasonable precautions were taken. They had a relationship, I'm guessing sex was part of it. We all know that NO birth control is 100% affective, but having a relationship and saying we won't have sex so you don't get pregnant is not a reasonable, or acceptable option to many, so birth control is used. OP says she took B.C. then decided to stop. Apparently it was working up to that point. Looks like she changed her mind, and did not tell him, and it is his fault!? No wonder this country is so screwed up.
    A person can only do so much, up to the point that anything further is not humanly possible. You lock your car doors, but some one breaks in and steals your radio, I guess you should not have left it outside.

...sigh...post 61!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i don't buy this holy roller crap.

what if.

how about this. you are married. your wife cheats, you don't know about it. you have a child. you divorce. its not yours.... guess what? i HIGHLY suggest reading the laws in your state on being FORCED to pay for a child that isn't yours.

it happens. PLENTY.

then prove that the child is not yours and IMO the woman owes you back child support payments.. the child is a liability of the biological parents, not the state and taxpayer..

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The invention of the DNA Paternity Test has ended all discussion on whether or not a child is yours and therefore is the 'end all' to whether or not you have to pay child support according to the law.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    One of many consequences of a democracy with an overzealous approach to Civil Rights and "equality".

"Everyone treated equally" ends the instant a law is written that focuses on one group and excludes another-- women, African American, the handicapped, etc. Trying to expedite the process of equality through governmental/legal interference does any and everything but accomplish that goal.

If you're screwing around and make a mistake, you better man up and face the consequences of that action. In that spot, I believe the woman should have the final decision as to whether to keep the child or not-- it's her burden and pain, after all. In the case of the OP... not so much. If you use trickery, lies or any form of deception at all in order to get pregnant by an unwilling male (or female) partner, you're should not only be entitled to d&%k, you should face criminal charges as well.

Perhaps a more poignant question would be... Does anyone benefit from someone like that actually having and raising a child of their own? :eek4:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom