PRIMAL: Examine how this black female student reacts to a educational lesson.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Perhaps many of you will be glad to know that our new Youtube superstar is majoring in education.
    And I'm not kidding.
    happy0170.gif

http://moonbattery.com/?p=9593

h_100_th.gif
    owever.....

Perhaps even more of you will be glad to know that once the cops arrived on scene, she managed to get herself tased three times on the way not to the police station- but to South County Mental Health Center.
    crazy5vh.gif

Sweet Dreams, Princess.

Oh- and here's a copy of the police report. :)
    VVVVVVVVVVVV

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2012/03/jonatha_carr_fau_kill_teacher_report.php

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    This is not simply rage or agressive behavior.

There's some mental defect at work there too.
    Possibly a missed dose of meds.

Sad situation for all involved.

Dobut she'll ever see the inside of another university classroom.

I have to disagree,I doubt she gets so much as a suspension.As for her being mentally ill,no she's not.For whatever reason she felt like doing that and she did,simple as that.What we percieve as wrong,criminal or insane is perfectly normal to a some people.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Oh, she's through. Let's see: mental instability, delusions of violence, verbal assault, assault, resisting arrest.

ONE HOUR can ruin the remainder of your life.

Sometimes it's best to stay under the covers. It's only school; call your classmates and prof to find out what u missed.

I'll be we find she was on medication and there was either misdiagnosis or she has not been taking them.

Way too I intense of a reaction to... Nothing I could tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I have to disagree,I doubt she gets so much as a suspension.As for her being mentally ill,no she's not.For whatever reason she felt like doing that and she did,simple as that.What we percieve as wrong,criminal or insane is perfectly normal to a some people.

This is true sometimes...and it is amazing how wild natural strength can become. We have two females in our family who have had incidents requiring several cops to contain them. Both are bi polar and neither was on meds at the time. But these reactions weren't fueled by coke or meth or anything else, just no meds and real shitty personalities to start with.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I'm waiting for someone to "songify" this video!!!

Hide ya kids... hide ya wife... hide your professor too because she's cussing everyone out there!!

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

That would be YOUR biases "speaking". Your OBSERVATIONS are just like ours: bipolar or ADHD with either reaction to change of script or no medication. Her behavior was IRRATIONAL.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Dont think I could just sit there after being hit in the face and belittled by someone. I'm too much of a hot head to take **** like that. Might not have punched her but she would have ended up on the floor for sure and if she would have come back for seconds she'd prob get a mouthful of fist.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    That would be YOUR biases "speaking". Your OBSERVATIONS are just like ours: bipolar or ADHD with either reaction to change of script or no medication. Her behavior was IRRATIONAL.

No that would MY opinion based on MY personal experince.ADHD?Really?Yes this was a sudden attack of ADHD.Yeah.That's the ticket!

What YOU label "biases" is simply truth that you don't care to hear.

Last edited:

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Ok I've got a few minutes to kill so just for kicks I Googled "White gangs attack black" and the results were not at all what I expected and quite alarming to say the least...

now I'm going to add "stock up on some more bullets" to my Sunday to-do list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom