Real Talk

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    6'3" and wearing a 32 inseam? Those my friend are Capri pants...

Im an old bastard for sure, I know the style has changed, and the "fit" is slimmer for sure. It certainly flatters some body types, mainly slim/trim dudes. If you happen to have any sort of bulk to you, I feel like it looks like you are wearing your little brothers clothes. A good fit is one thing, but overly tight under the arms and around the upper arm just looks like you are trying to hard to sell something that is not worth buying, ie skinny arms.

I will say that the tapered leg pants do look cleaner than the old straight legs. But they do need to cover some of the shoe, which is what i imagine you are saying with the "stacking" comment. Looking at some of the style ads I just have to chuckle, looks like those dudes are wearing women's clothing... But just like women's clothing adds, the male models do not accurately represent the bulk of men, this what looks good on them does not always translate. I follow a lady on youtube that gives conservative style advise to men, and she says that a good pair of pants or jeans are a must.

Now take all of this with a grain of salt... I am a t-shirt and shorts guy, somewhat for convenience, mostly for the weather (i hardly ever get cold, too angry since I just read something triggering on bayoushooter!), and I end up crawling around on the ground and inside cars at work, so I need some give in my attire, for those activities!

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good, the moral boost is legitimate, and other people might take you more seriously. Plus we all know that's what the ladies want, a trophy dude.
    Just a few more details.
    On the S&L website, on their dress shirts, they say their model is 6' tall, weighing 185, filling out a size medium. I'm 5' 10" and usually hovering around 180, and I strictly wear their size medium.

One detail to consider is fabric. S&L uses stretch fabric so it doesn't really bind or "trap" the wearer. I wear their overcoats, too. Very stretchy. This produces wearability without the usual restriction of typical "form-fitted" attire.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Thanks, sir!

Hopefully this damn baby decides to be born soon though LOL
    I'm not very patient and we're literally playing the waiting game!
    We often hear parents say, "they grow up so fast", and that's true. Your Baby will come into the world very soon. It's going to change your life, but you already know that.

I'm looking forward to this news, so much so that it's making me feel old. LOL

Let us know if you need anything, Bro, and DADDY! :D

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Seen a few good men dragged down by this. Happy on the outside and crying on the inside. It’s pretty much a point of no return when the ring goes on the finger and the kids come. We tend to think of our little head instead of the bigger head in our younger years and get trapped in the widow’s web if we don’t wisen up and bail out. The youngsters gotta understand that bailing out is usually a stepping stone to better things.
    Old quasi-riddle, sad but true in too many cases...How do you change a fox into a dog? A: Marry her.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    1000000642.jpg

Top Bottom