Real Talk

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Product recommendation:

Walking seems underrated for fat loss, maintaining leanness, and overall health. I wear running shoes for walking, for their impact absorption.

I walk in On shoes, Cloud 5 (NOT waterproof. I prefer breathability).
    On shoes are amazing. Lightweight, extremely comfortable. Get up and GO.

https://www.on.com/en-us/shop/mens/shoes

https://www.on.com/en-us/shop/womens/shoes
    This is true. Get a Fitbit or Apple Watch and let it count your steps. The average normie takes 4k steps a day. Get out of the comfort zone and do at least 10k. I been doing this for 2 months, light dieting and my gut is significantly smaller.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    This is true. Get a Fitbit or Apple Watch and let it count your steps. The average normie takes 4k steps a day. Get out of the comfort zone and do at least 10k. I been doing this for 2 months, light dieting and my gut is significantly smaller.
    While I don't wear a FitBit or Apple Watch, I completely agree with 10k steps (I may jump onboard with a Watch in the future). Averaging, that's between 4 and 5 miles and takes an hour, give or take.

I love walks that are 60 minutes on average, sometimes they're more or less. I only carry a polymer "walking stick" but am considering a plate carrier to add weight to walking.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    While I don't wear a FitBit or Apple Watch, I completely agree with 10k steps (I may jump onboard with a Watch in the future). Averaging, that's between 4 and 5 miles and takes an hour, give or take.

I love walks that are 60 minutes on average, sometimes they're more or less. I only carry a polymer "walking stick" but am considering a plate carrier to add weight to walking.
    The tech is really handy. I found the Apple Watch to be more accurate as far as heart rate goes. The Fitbit isn’t as accurate but you can wear it 24/7 since you only have to charge it once a week. It also monitors your sleep and gives you a score. Both have apps that record your progress. The apps are pretty cool and alert you if you’re sitting around too much. It’s fun to pull up the app every now and then to see your last few months of workout progress. I wear both but only use the Apple Watch at work, the Fitbit is worn all the time. They’re definitely worth the investment.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I work out at home or wherever else I may be. I don't use gyms because they're public places that cost money with memberships and the unnecessary expense surrounding your vehicle.
    I have a home gym but workouts don't always need weights or other equipment.

NO EXCUSES

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Conversation between me and fiance:

Her - "Is that a prostitute!? I'm working on my prostitute ID."

Me - "Look at people who marry rich on purpose."

Her - "You're kinda right..."
    MANY (probably most) women marry a man for his resources (even date for the same), "for a man to take care of her".
    Translation: I'm dating/marrying him so he can earn income and give me a life so I don't have to work/earn.

Literally legal prostitution.

I'm finally done with it all, and the Freedom is so sweet I may have to go to the dentist. LOL
    My money, peace, time, are all for me. Life is truly amazing.

Additionally, I watch quite a few of those videos when I'm wasting downtime. Seems quite a few women are in somewhat of a panic mode.
    It is slightly comical because women, combined with the government, did all this which caused men to bail out of relationships/marriage altogether. I get a LOT of attention from women in public and it's that much more comical because I know their efforts will go nowhere with me. LMFAO

However, I'm always respectful and kind, even occasionally playful, but it is utterly satisfying knowing my Freedom will remain, as I walk away.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    MANY (probably most) women marry a man for his resources (even date for the same), "for a man to take care of her".
    Translation: I'm dating/marrying him so he can earn income and give me a life so I don't have to work/earn.

Literally legal prostitution.

I'm finally done with it all, and the Freedom is so sweet I may have to go to the dentist. LOL
    My money, peace, time, are all for me. Life is truly amazing.

Additionally, I watch quite a few of those videos when I'm wasting downtime. Seems quite a few women are in somewhat of a panic mode.
    It is slightly comical because women, combined with the government, did all this which caused men to bail out of relationships/marriage altogether. I get a LOT of attention from women in public and it's that much more comical because I know their efforts will go nowhere with me. LMFAO

However, I'm always respectful and kind, even occasionally playful, but it is utterly satisfying knowing my Freedom will remain, as I walk away.
    Just remember to make
    some conservative babies because the world needs them! Otherwise we're doomed, the libs breed like there is no tomorrow.

Top Bottom