Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cajuncutter

Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I recieved mine several weeks ago however I originally requested it back in late October. Dude is going through a rough time and jumpping through hoops to end this I am sure. I believe he is now waiting on the money to come back from Black Hills or whatever the scumbag company is. The few of us that got our refunds already were paid with money he got by selling off his private collection and or other personal items. He will come through just have a little patience.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I did a lot of business with them before this also. I never had any real problems either. Right after the election they were a little slow to ship on a few things, but never like this. What really burned me, is they never told me till after the fact that the whole thing would be back ordered. If they would have told me I was looking at almost a year to have stock, I would have never placed the order. Believe me, I understand supply and demand. I dont mind a back order of a few weeks to get something I want. I even checked the reps stories, and called other people I was dealing with and found they were having some of the same issues. I even understand the price increase. The restocking thing is what is really burning me up. Now that they have the stuff, they were expecting it NOT to be in the warehouse. So since I cancelled it, they have to deal with it. I am also thinking that since times being what they are, they are trying to hold on to as much money as possible. I am wishing I had at least put the order on my Amex.:rolleyes:

I will be sure that everyone of you gets back every penny that you put in. I am fixing to put up a few more guns for sale and all my stockpile ammo that I have held onto for the last year for sale. You guys may have lost the use of your money for almost a year, but you are getting it all back. I am taking the stupidity hit here for not asking if there would be a back order when the order was placed, and not cancelling it back in July when I got the 1st "2-3 more weeks". I am consulting with a friend who is a attorney, and have been for a several months.... He has been advising me to just declare bankruptcy and walk away. I have held on to a dead company to resolve this for all of you. I have taken personal losses to hold onto a dead company. I dont want anyone saying I took their money. So I am taking the entire loss here. Who knows, maybe Obama will start bailing out bullet makers in the near future.:mamoru:

I'm thankful that I stayed out of this for these very reasons. I am glad to see that you seem to be a standup guy. If i can help you in some way feel free to ask.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Remainder of the refund is requested. They asked me to allow up to 90 days to receive it. I am working on selling the rest of my guns, all my stockpiled ammo and my boat in order to to provide refunds. I am becoming a firm believer in no good deed goes unpunished.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Like DZelenka said "The Squeeky wheel gets greased" I am Squeeking everyday. I keep telling them if they dont have it all, send me something. I dont like being a mushroom.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I am seeking advise, I am waiting to get what I can before I do anything more. If I sue them now, I may not get anything else for a long time. I will likely recover my lost personal funds in a law suit. I am also pursuing a avenue thru my credit union since I used the VISA debit card to recover some as well. Like I said, no good deed goes unpunished.

Last edited:

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    I say give them the 90 days. Then, if there isn't a resolution within 24 hours, sic the lawyers on them. I have already put mine on notice that I may be in need of his services (the first two sentences were his advise to me).

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Well I have a "resolution" so to speak. They are sending me small payments every 2 weeks or so. I am going to ask that I apply this to the largest payments first. I have spoken with a few of those that have over a grand invested and let them know this is how its coming. I will make sure everyone else is taken care of as it comes. I am biting my nails that I dont get a letter from their attorney telling me they are declaring bankruptcy. Right now with them trying to work with me I want to take what is coming and work with them.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    There are 4 people that put in over a thousand. Once they are paid, I will start at the top and work down till there is only me. In the meantime, I am still trying to bring this to a close as fast as possible, so as I liquidate more items, or get bonus checks, find my wife's "stash" I will be sending out more than they are sending me. I have paid several already by liquidating my gun collection. I still have a boat, and few other items on craigslist. When these go, the money will be applied here. I would love to be the only person that is owed as fast as possible. That makes it easier for me.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom