Sandy Hook School shooting thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwhess504

Broke Joke
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Ponchatoula, La
    Beyond Tragic, I cannot imagaine what those familes must be going through. They did say guests have to be buzzed in. Seemed like a great safety protocal, but the doors werent locked..

Of course these evil "semi-automatic" weapons will be scrutinized as half the cause.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    2 pistols = high powered assault weapons? They're saying the president is fully committed to reinstating the assault weapons ban and someone should not have access to high powered assault weapons and high capacity magazines. They will have a meeting to discuss the AWB later today. CBS is asking what kinda mags were they and did they come with the gun or were they extended mags purchased after the AWB.

Last edited:

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    20 y/o father of a child in elementary school...how old was this idiot when he engaged in unprotected sex w/ a girl. He should probably have been in prison already.

God, I hate people!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    hmmmm that makes me think the guy ran in with a Koran in his hand screaming alla is great and started murdering children.

As sick as this is going to come off sounding at face value, I hope you're right.

It just can't be a U.S. born and raised Caucasian or Black American! It just can't be!

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14
    Today isn't about gun control, or politics.

Today is about grief of losing so many people senselessly to a depraved murderer. Today is about anger that someone took it upon themselves to bring horror into an elementary school.

My prayers, and tears go out to the famlies and first responders.

~Cat

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Only the most naive would believe that ANY law will guarantee safety from those who would carry out these events. Of course, many out there let emotions get the better of them when these things happen and fail to think rationally.

VG makes a very good point. Laws do not stop those determined to bring evil out into the open- and this is the most terrible kind of reminder.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Absolutely breaks my heart. I already hug and kiss my kids every day and night like it'll be the last time I see them because today's not promised. Concealed carry cannot come to Illinois fast enough so at least we have a fighting chance against the monsters walking among us.

I pray for those families that lost their babies, and heaven help us all.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    God bless the victims and the families of this terrible tragedy !!! Also God bless the Rescue, First Responders, Leo's who have to witness this.....!!! Get ready for the crap storm from the WHITE HOUSE, monkey boy and his barrel of friends are gonna try getting our rights and guns for sure !!!!!

Kino74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Walker
    Connecticut already has some rather Draconian Gun Laws.

This. They even have this taken from wikipedia.
    Seizure of weapons

Finally, Connecticut statutes contain provision that allow law enforcement officials to pre-emptively seize a person's firearms without a warrant or court order, when they have probable cause that the person may either be mentally unstable or intends to use the weapons to commit a crime.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Today isn't about gun control, or politics.

Today is about grief of losing so many people senselessly to a depraved murderer. Today is about anger that someone took it upon themselves to bring horror into an elementary school.

My prayers, and tears go out to the famlies and first responders.

~Cat

+1

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    [QUOTECNN is reporting that the shooting suspect is Ryan Lanza, who is in his 20s. ][/QUOTE]

Edited- apparently not him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom