Sen. Sessions: 'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rattler

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Marrero, LA
    So what would happen if we did "seal the border and send them home" as opposed to the status quo or other solutions? If they stay they will get tax payer benefits, citizenship, and voting rights, even if they have to wait for it. At the very least let's seal the border, if for no other reason than national security.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So what would happen if we did "seal the border and send them home" as opposed to the status quo or other solutions? If they stay they will get tax payer benefits, citizenship, and voting rights, even if they have to wait for it. At the very least let's seal the border, if for no other reason than national security.

Mexicans should be irritated that these scumbags in Washington are only concerned with their votes. Just like blacks in America, they are being used and exploited. None of them give a rat's ass about these races of people sincerely. And that is what is most disgusting!

What WE should do, is make sealing the border a top priority in ANY upcoming election. There are enough "secure the border" politicians up there to bring up the measure. Any politician that doesn't vote for it; gets voted out.

That's what should happen. Unfortunately, the zombie ass lampreys for the "everything's free" politicians will not help us!

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Census Bureau 2007-2012 states that 85.11% of all small businesses are owned by Caucasians. 9.81% African American, 5% other.

https://www.census.gov/econ/sbo/07menu.html

But, with the Caucasian at around 72%, and African Americans at around 12% of the population, would seem to be pretty much in line with the business ownership ratio wouldn't it?

2010 numbers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

Also table 1 from this PDF. http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    I am not for the current methods we have in illegal immigration. For one thing....it only adds to the lunacy of our current Drug Wars. Latino gangs flourish through their drug dealing activities.

Yet...at the same time...a well regulated immigration policy is absolutely necessary if we want America to survive. Birth rates are WAY DOWN in America today compared to the 1940s , 1950s, 1960s. The baby boomers are aging and reaching the retirement age. When one looks at worldwide demographics of workforces and annual numbers of people "Reaching military age annually".....The USA is actually doing OK because of the Latino immigration.

What we need is a policy which encourages hard working and patriotic immigrants....Not a policy which encourages law breaking immigrants. FWIW...Europe is really screwed because of its demographics and low birth rates of its citizens.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Ok.. I'm going to try and get the thread back on topic. How many of you LEO's agree with Senator Sessions? Also how many of you agree with me that Eric Holder and Joe Biden have to be a couple of the biggest idiots you have ever laid your eyes on?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am not for the current methods we have in illegal immigration. For one thing....it only adds to the lunacy of our current Drug Wars. Latino gangs flourish through their drug dealing activities.

Yet...at the same time...a well regulated immigration policy is absolutely necessary if we want America to survive. Birth rates are WAY DOWN in America today compared to the 1940s , 1950s, 1960s. The baby boomers are aging and reaching the retirement age. When one looks at worldwide demographics of workforces and annual numbers of people "Reaching military age annually".....The USA is actually doing OK because of the Latino immigration.

What we need is a policy which encourages hard working and patriotic immigrants....Not a policy which encourages law breaking immigrants. FWIW...Europe is really screwed because of its demographics and low birth rates of its citizens.

Birth rates are down in the US because at present, those individuals who are not negligent in responsibility choose to bear children based on their economic means. That trend will start declining ONLY because there are minority classes that haven't; and because of "Free ****" will never, embrace it!

swingey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    prairieville,la.
    I didn't say a wall I said seal it''' border patrol already has as sensors in place/drones/choppers/aircraft/infrared,etc...supplement with troops,it could be done, but I am a realist,and know it won't be done!

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Birth rates are down in the US because at present, those individuals who are not negligent in responsibility choose to bear children based on their economic means. That trend will start declining ONLY because there are minority classes that haven't; and because of "Free ****" will never, embrace it!

I absolutely agree. Its so expensive to have and properly raise children. And it really blows my mind when i see and listen to these fricking deadbeats who pump out babies who get raised on the streets...and then still complain about not having enough money. Once again...no personal responsibility.

Yet...at the same time...many people really do not want big families. Its a lot of hard work. But...that still doesn't change the fact that America needs a well rounded immigration policy.

I see tons of immigrants who work their asses off...doing very hard construction type of work...and the wife also works. They also tend to take personal responsibility for their children. We want them to participate in our economy IMO. So it would make sense to have a policy which gives them citizenship.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The main reason the birth rate is down, is NOT b/c kids are expensive(exclusively)

It's b/c people today or more selfish than they ever have been before in the US.
    Everything is all tailored to be about ME! ME! ME!
    The selfishness entitlement is absolutely incredible.

It's rare to find the young couple willing to give up,
    4-wheelers, Boats, Jet-skis, TWO new Vehicles, two Gym Memberships,
    new everything...etc.etc.etc.

I know many of them and have talked about this with them.
    AT BEST they considering having JUST ONE so that their lifestyle isn't too harmed.

Then they end up raising a spoiled brat single kid that has no clue what struggle is....ever,
    or the many other lessons in life that comes with having siblings to grow up with.

Selfishness...is the driving factor behind the drop in birth rate. Not the Economy.
    The unwillingness to give up all the NEW everything in order to raise the next generation.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The main reason the birth rate is down, is NOT b/c kids are expensive(exclusively)

It's b/c people today or more selfish than they ever have been before in the US.

AT BEST they considering having JUST ONE so that their lifestyle isn't too harmed.

Then they end up raising a spoiled brat single kid that has no clue what struggle is....ever,
    or the many other lessons in life that comes with having siblings to grow up with.

Selfishness...is the driving factor behind the drop in birth rate. Not the Economy.
    The unwillingness to give up all the NEW everything in order to raise the next generation.

Perhaps!

But who said people must have kids. Outside of religions. The fact that we as humans can choose whether or not we procreate shows intelligence levels that go beyond primal indiscriminate sex. And those individuals that choose not to have children because of selfishness as you infer; may be the smartest individuals of all.

This society; with the blessing of government, is what is making people choose the creature comfort of personal lifestyle over the now hyper-inflated expense of children.

This may be off topic, but look around. The retards that don't understand the consequences of sex without responsibility are plowing ahead. US birth rates need to have two classifications; Responsible and Retard.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    You propose a plan for sealing the border using troops. Do the ,math on the total number of troops it would take. Not only would it require
    AT LEAST tripling the size of the ENTIRE US Military, but feeding, housing, fueling, and training those troops would break the bank. There is also some pretty dismal historical precedent to look at. East Germany was a small country. It used its military and a massive security service to close its border, people still crossed at will. The terrain in Central Europe makes policing borders childs play compared to the Southwest US. You also have to consider the US Military's own experience with securing borders. We are terrible at it. Ask any Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan Vet how secure those borders were. Historically I think you will be hard pressed to find a single secured border anywhere in the world. North Korea is one of the most repressive regimes on earth. The DMZ is the most heavily mined, wired, and guarded real estate in the world. It's only 4km wide and 120km's long. It's not secure. North Koreans defect with regularity by crossing it and The North Korean Military constantly tunnels under it.

You also have to consider the motivation of the people crossing the US/Mexican Border. The bulk of the crosser's fit in one of two categories; Poor People seeking a better way of life and drug smugglers. Poverty is a mother ****er, abject poverty is abjectly so. I'd cross any border on earth to feed my family and I bet most of you here would do the same. People that fall into this category for a huge segment of the American Service Economy. Love it or hate it its the truth. The low wage earning immigrant is the foundation of that segment of the American Economy and is as vital today as when it was the Irish and Chinese building our railroads. They have those jobs because no one else wants them. And the money they spend here matters. Yes they are a drain on Social Services but that's a big part of what Immigration Reform needs to include.

The second category; Narco-Traffickers and the Transnational Groups that sponsor them are motivated by a Multi-Billion Dollar Market. Good luck stopping that. When there is that much money to be made people will find a way. We could certainly do a better job but you won't ever stop that flow no matter how many troops you use or how high the wall you build is.

If reform is going to consist of keep'em out and send'em home we might as well not try. I wish we could have an illegal emigrant don't go to work month in this country. I think that's what it would take for people to realize the scope of the issue. I can promise you this you won't be eating out or building anything and the cost of produce will sky-rocket.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You propose a plan for sealing the border using troops. Do the ,math on the total number of troops it would take. Not only would it require
    AT LEAST tripling the size of the ENTIRE US Military, but feeding, housing, fueling, and training those troops would break the bank. There is also some pretty dismal historical precedent to look at. East Germany was a small country. It used its military and a massive security service to close its border, people still crossed at will. The terrain in Central Europe makes policing borders childs play compared to the Southwest US. You also have to consider the US Military's own experience with securing borders. We are terrible at it. Ask any Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan Vet how secure those borders were. Historically I think you will be hard pressed to find a single secured border anywhere in the world. North Korea is one of the most repressive regimes on earth. The DMZ is the most heavily mined, wired, and guarded real estate in the world. It's only 4km wide and 120km's long. It's not secure. North Koreans defect with regularity by crossing it and The North Korean Military constantly tunnels under it.

You also have to consider the motivation of the people crossing the US/Mexican Border. The bulk of the crosser's fit in one of two categories; Poor People seeking a better way of life and drug smugglers. Poverty is a mother ****er, abject poverty is abjectly so. I'd cross any border on earth to feed my family and I bet most of you here would do the same. People that fall into this category for a huge segment of the American Service Economy. Love it or hate it its the truth. The low wage earning immigrant is the foundation of that segment of the American Economy and is as vital today as when it was the Irish and Chinese building our railroads. They have those jobs because no one else wants them. And the money they spend here matters. Yes they are a drain on Social Services but that's a big part of what Immigration Reform needs to include.

The second category; Narco-Traffickers and the Transnational Groups that sponsor them are motivated by a Multi-Billion Dollar Market. Good luck stopping that. When there is that much money to be made people will find a way. We could certainly do a better job but you won't ever stop that flow no matter how many troops you use or how high the wall you build is.

If reform is going to consist of keep'em out and send'em home we might as well not try. I wish we could have an illegal emigrant don't go to work month in this country. I think that's what it would take for people to realize the scope of the issue. I can promise you this you won't be eating out or building anything and the cost of produce will sky-rocket.

Absolutely!

To this end, I'll bet very few individuals realize that the majority of the workers on Gulf coast oyster boats is now Mexican!

Pre-Katrina, it was dominated by white dopers! :rofl:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    But who said people must have kids.

No one. But we'll reap the repercussion for not doing so.
    Look around the world to see what follows the decline in birth rate.

This society; with the blessing of government,
    is what is making people choose the creature comfort of personal lifestyle
    over the now hyper-inflated expense of children.

The only thing hyper-inflated is that old argument of kids being too expensive.

They're only too expensive for those unwilling to sacrifice by way of not having everything new that comes out,
    or not pursing education/better jobs in order to have those things or both.

Lots of scenarios that fit into that.

The only folks I see saying that, and really believing it, or those who have low paying jobs,
    usually as a result of their own lack in commitment to having a better one.
    Or those that simply would rather not be child rearing members of their society b/c
    what they consider FUN, is way better....not saying that's wrong, but it does add to my point
    of the reason behind the decline.

Bearing and Raising Children IS THE REASON the Gov.(All Gov in most all World History)
    cut couples a break on everything to include TAXES.

This is the root argument behind the whole Homosexual Marriage deal.

Heterosexuals couples generally have children. They bring fourth and raise the NEXT Generation,
    thus providing the vital life's blood for the FUTURE of said Society. For participating in that beneficial aspect of society and taking on that responsibility, world societies traditionally aid in FAMILIES to do so by giving them incentives.

Not doing this, is completely OK, :D ;) but it's not helping this society we live in.

Having children used to be a/(the) honorable thing to do.
    Back when the VALUE OF FAMILY was understood.

It's pretty clear where the value of Family stands now.....

.....wait, weren't we talking about Immigration? :dogkeke:

So I'll add to the topic.
    Many studies seem to show that Mexicans/Latinos(whatever)
    traditionally Value Family in high regard.

/

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No one. But we'll reap the repercussion for not doing so.
    Look around the world to see what follows the decline in birth rate.

The only thing hyper-inflated is that old argument of kids being too expensive.

They're only too expensive for those unwilling to sacrifice by way of not having everything new that comes out,
    or not pursing education/better jobs in order to have those things or both.

Lots of scenarios that fit into that.

The only folks I see saying that, and really believing it, or those who have low paying jobs,
    usually as a result of their own lack in commitment to having a better one.
    Or those that simply would rather not be child rearing members of their society b/c
    what they consider FUN, is way better....not saying that's wrong, but it does add to my point
    of the reason behind the decline.

Bearing and Raising Children IS THE REASON the Gov.(All Gov in most all World History)
    cut couples a break on everything to include TAXES.

This is the root argument behind the whole Homosexual Marriage deal.

Heterosexuals couples generally have children. They bring fourth and raise the NEXT Generation,
    thus providing the vital life's blood for the FUTURE of said Society. For participating in that beneficial aspect of society and taking on that responsibility, world societies traditionally aid in FAMILIES to do so by giving them incentives.

Not doing this, is completely OK, :D ;) but it's not helping this society we live in.

Having children used to be a/(the) honorable thing to do.
    Back when the VALUE OF FAMILY was understood.

It's pretty clear where the value of Family stands now.....

.....wait, weren't we talking about Immigration? :dogkeke:

So I'll add to the topic.
    Many studies seem to show that Mexicans/Latinos(whatever)
    traditionally Value Family in high regard.

/

Those are fine points there. But you are forgetting one small detail that I avowed several months ago on here!

When I am dead, I don't care what happens to this world! :fawk:

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La

totally disagree! It's called being responsible. People want to make sure they can provide a quality lifestyle for the children they bring in this world. Perhaps if we as a society didn't have to pay for the mistakes others make by way of higher taxes families could keep more of their hard earned money and have more children. If I had half of the money I pay in federal taxesi could comfortably raise another child.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Labor is subject to market forces, just like any other resource. You say its good to have the illegals here. They fill the lower paying jobs. Could it be that the lower paying jobs remain lower paying because the supply of labor is greater than the demand for it. Without the illegals the cost of labor would rise. That means the income of the lowest earners would increase. It would become worthwhile to many to forsake the government teat for a job. Look at the whining about unemployment. Well duh. Keep flooding the market. Keep paying benefits. Keep unemployment high. Keep paying higher taxes. Is it possible that the result of increasing income at the lowest level, even though prices will rise accordingly will be more than offset by lower "free shot" payouts.

Sorry about how shitty things are in Mexico, but to quote an administrator here, its not my problem. We fix our problems, they fix theirs.

Top Bottom