Sensitive Memebers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    You know better. I sent you the PM’s. Dave called me out?….Dave was not looking out for me or trying to teach me anything if that’s what you’re insinuating. It was all through PM’s and pretty sick.
    That’s how you’re playing it? Ok bro.
    Dave was not banned over that for sure. You dropped the ball on something that could have gone real bad. Again, double standards.
    You have me blocked so you won't see it but.... You did pm me to ask me to meet you in laplace to "talk". Being I was unsure of your intentions I declined. You seem very unstable and drama queen like.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Didn't you inadvertently post your address in a picture on here a while back? I'm sure a few people know where you live.

Yeah Perez, I could forward the back and forth PM’s to you if you think I’m imagining things or you can talk to Austin who excused his buddy Dave. It’s no contest. He was making repeated veiled threats and trying to push buttons. It was too obvious and I’d never expect to get a pass doing what he did. He also clearly broke the forum rules. I reported it and nothing but, “he’s a good dude” I don’t think your opinion trumps an admin, so I won’t bother, but just so others know, double standards.

Soooo...you did or didn't post your address? Your reply didn't really address the part of my post you quoted.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I
    Soooo...you did or didn't post your address? Your reply didn't really address the part of my post you quoted.
    I absolutely did post a pic that he was able to pull my address from by zooming in on a package. I removed it shortly after at the behest of another member. That doesn’t excuse his PM’s to me way after the fact but I can already see how that’s playing out. I like the way you and Austin have twisted things to cover for Dave though. I really didn’t think you were involved but I’m having my doubts now. Did you ever visit the discord back then?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    II absolutely did post a pic that he was able to pull my address from by zooming in on a package. I removed it shortly after at the behest of another member.

You posted that you've gotten stupid pm's including one from someone who had to say they knew where you lived. You added that you contacted the admin about that creep. It's tough for an admin to do anything about a member simply telling you they had information that you provided to everyone.

That doesn’t excuse his PM’s to me way after the fact but I can already see how that’s playing out. I like the way you and Austin have twisted things to cover for Dave though. I really didn’t think you were involved but I’m having my doubts now. Did you ever visit the discord back then?

Oh I'm not covering for Dave. I tied in with Dave multiple times before he was banned. He was by far not my favorite person on the board. I started more than one discussion behind the scenes about banning him. Although I will say I also suggested him to be a mod when another was needed because I thought the ensuing chaos would be entertaining.

Yes, I visited the discord back them. It was open to pretty much everyone. There's 6 groups I visit on discord so I still pop in the dumpster fire group every now and then. I can pm you the invite link if you'd like it.

DMBJR1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2023
    New Orleans, La.
    You know better. I sent you the PM’s. Dave called me out?….Dave was not looking out for me or trying to teach me anything if that’s what you’re insinuating. It was all through PM’s and pretty sick.
    Dave was not banned over that for sure. You dropped the ball on something that could have gone real bad. Again, double standards.
    Are you really surprised by the double standard?? You should have just popped that dude in the jaw and posted the video on here for everyone to see, including his little buddy that is an admin. That would have been funny. In any event, a forum admin has to flex muscles somehow because they don't have any sway in any other part of life. Just be happy you aren't them.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Says the formally banned member who decided to come back and make a new account because he just couldn't stay away.
    Are you really surprised by the double standard?? You should have just popped that dude in the jaw and posted the video on here for everyone to see, including his little buddy that is an admin. That would have been funny. In any event, a forum admin has to flex muscles somehow because they don't have any sway in any other part of life. Just be happy you aren't them.

DMBJR1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2023
    New Orleans, La.
    Says the formally banned member who decided to come back and make a new account because he just couldn't stay away.
    You can't be serious right now? The only thing I've done is recently make an account after reading the forum for over a year without being a member. The BS needed to be called out and some of these members actually have solid advice. You do not, but some do.

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    This. This right here is why you'll never be an admin:)

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah, maybe I misremembered. Didn't I ban Dave multiple times? I could have sworn he got a warning and or a ban for whatever drama happened between the two of you.

But, either way, you absolutely aren't innocent either. You've trolled just about everyone who posts on this site and the only reason you aren't banned is because I decided to keep you around.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You can't be serious right now? The only thing I've done is recently make an account after reading the forum for over a year without being a member. The BS needed to be called out and some of these members actually have solid advice. You do not, but some do.
    Buddy, you used essentially the same email address at a different domain name and have the same IP address.

As for your "solid advice" comment, that need not even be addressed lol

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Yeah, maybe I misremembered. Didn't I ban Dave multiple times? I could have sworn he got a warning and or a ban for whatever drama happened between the two of you.

But, either way, you absolutely aren't innocent either. You've trolled just about everyone who posts on this site and the only reason you aren't banned is because I decided to keep you around.
    It's all fun and games for magdump until it gets done to him. Then he cries foul and starts LeBron flopping.

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Buddy, you used essentially the same email address at a different domain name and have the same IP address.

As for your "solid advice" comment, that need not even be addressed lol
    What was his original SN? Isnt there someone with this SN that's a long time member and owns a gun shop here in Gretna?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Maybe your close to being right about that? At one time Dave was the #1 banned member....until he started putting passion marks on someone's bunghole, but he was banned a lot in the beginning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ilpadrino2311
    Top Bottom