Should he be put to death?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should he be put to death?

• He needs to be put to death

Votes: 117 95.9%
    • Give him life in prison, no parole

Votes: 5 4.1%
    • He should be allowed parole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    There is a poll in the original post. If you were on the jury, would you vote for the death penalty in this case?

Louisiana law ( Revised Statue 14:30 1st Degree Murder) also states the perp must have intent.
    Louisiana law ( Revised Statue 14:42 Aggravated Rape) states:
    (2) However, if the victim was under the age of thirteen years, as provided by Paragraph A(4) of this Section:

(a) And if the district attorney seeks a capital verdict, the offender shall be punished by death or life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence, in accordance with the determination of the jury. The provisions of C.Cr.P. Art. 782 relative to cases in which punishment may be capital shall apply.

(b) And if the district attorney does not seek a capital verdict, the offender shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence. The provisions of C.Cr.P. Art. 782 relative to cases in which punishment is necessarily confinement at hard labor shall apply.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...entence_n_2996518.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I voted that he should be put to death but the more I think about it the more I believe he should be sentenced to life in prison and place in a cell with a new gay rapist everyday. Hell reserves places for people like him.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Burn his ass while you have a chance, anybody remember Wilbert Rideau? He was supposed to die and where is he now? Walking the streets.

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    Death! I dont know why they put people behind bars for life anyway? Think it would be alot cheaper on us taxpayers to just go ahead and rid this country of these kinds of animals!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    There shouldn't even be a question. He should already be dead.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I voted that he should be put to death but the more I think about it the more I believe he should be sentenced to life in prison and place in a cell with a new gay rapist everyday. Hell reserves places for people like him.

This..death would be too good for a low life pos like that.

marcw85

Hotter than a $2 pistol
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Thibodaux, LA
    There should be some type of formula to use against convicts. Your age, your sentence, and your projected age when available for parole. If it doesn't add up to an average life span, the death penalty should be used. Its so frustrating to see people sentenced to 3 99 year terms. They live their lives watching tv in prison. At the very least other prisons should take notes from Angola. Work 'em and work 'em hard!

Top Bottom