STSO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I did in post 28.

Asking involves a question. There were no questions in post #28.

tumblr_m6ti30OzTb1qf426so4_250.gif

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico

The last thing I care about is some forum admin and besides that has nothing to do with the topic. So stop thinking this site revolves around you.

For the OP and anyone else that cares about ever getting a firearm or anything back from a law enforcement agency, I got a little bit of info.

Depends on agency as to how its processed. Need to find out if your property was used in a crime or just found as reported stolen. If its actual evidence, I was told good luck and youll need a judge. If its just put in to property, more than likely you can just go get it. Skip everyone and call up the evidence or crime lab division if they have one and ask them. Like I said earlier, admin people either wont know or be totally worthless. For St Tammany, youll more than likely need a judge to get any firearm back and dont plane on getting any magazines or ammo or anything else.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I'm a proud POG. Go the MEU and you get to do most of the grunt **** anyway, and still get a nice job when you get out. ;-)

Spoken like a true pog.... "I'da been a grunt but my asvab score was to high". And I have a nice job.... There is nothing wrong with being a garbage man. :D

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I had a gun stolen. It was retrieved by NOPD after being used in an armed robbery. They called me and told me they recovered it and would be holding it until it could be tested. After testing (appx a week later) they called me and told me to come pick it up, and thats what i did. I dont get what is so difficult about it.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    This place remains brutal. I cant offer any help to the OP, basically read the entire thing to see the Aholes vs the helpful.

FYI, guns are stolen from other places than unlocked/locked cars and outside of a home.

The only weapon I personally know was stolen was out of a locked safe, inside a home, behind a locked closet door... considering the unlocked F250 in the driveway wasn't opened, I think it would have been a better place for the gun, cash, and metal.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I had a gun stolen. It was retrieved by NOPD after being used in an armed robbery. They called me and told me they recovered it and would be holding it until it could be tested. After testing (appx a week later) they called me and told me to come pick it up, and thats what i did. I dont get what is so difficult about it.

Watch out here... youll get P'owned for not having an eye on the gun 24/7 365 + 1 on the leap year.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Watch out here... youll get P'owned for not having an eye on the gun 24/7 365 + 1 on the leap year.

I fully accepted the responsibility for the gun being stolen. I forgot it one night in the door pocket of my truck and it was taken. I was not expecting to get it back. I got lucky.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    This place remains brutal. I cant offer any help to the OP, basically read the entire thing to see the Aholes vs the helpful.

One day, you and the others will learn that it's OK for a thread in the Off-Topic Discussion sub-forum to get a little... Off-Topic.

The cliff notes should read:
    1) Don't complain about your problems on BayouShooter.
    2) Don't get upset, if you do complain about your problems, and you get flamed.
    3) Bring popcorn after page 2, because that's typically when the plot thickens.
    4) If there are no memes posted on or after page 2, move along.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    One day, you and the others will learn that it's OK for a thread in the Off-Topic Discussion sub-forum to get a little... Off-Topic.

The cliff notes should read:
    1) Don't complain about your problems on BayouShooter.
    2) Don't get upset, if you do complain about your problems, and you get flamed.
    3) Bring popcorn after page 2, because that's typically when the plot thickens.
    4) If there are no memes posted on or after page 2, move along.

5) It's a damn CHP

bjeepin2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Hickory, La
    I did try and help him....
    It's evidence
    Lock your car
    Take your gun inside
    Chalk it up to the game
    And yes the admin pogs are pretty much mostly worthless 99% of the time, but did you read HIS post?!? Do you even attention to detail, Bro? Obviously not. Must have been a pog himself :eek3:#GruntLife
    Seriously, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who drives 8 hours to get something and doesn't even know who told him it was ok.

1. I tried to call the person I was told to call, he was not available at the time, but talking to the one that did answer I was told I needed to come get it. if someone tell me to come and get it. that should mean it is ready to be picked up.
    2. the car was locked, parked just outside the front door of the pool hall under a big light.
    3. the gun is a nice .38 carried as a back up. and no the .45 has not been found as of yet. any way it was my gun and I would like to have it back even if it was a $50 pos.
    4. you don't know me and to call me a POG you must be someone that need to put other people down to fill better about what you have not done with your life.
    5. sorry about the confusion.
    6 I will take better notes next time I call.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    1. I tried to call the person I was told to call, he was not available at the time, but talking to the one that did answer I was told I needed to come get it. if someone tell me to come and get it. that should mean it is ready to be picked up.
    2. the car was locked, parked just outside the front door of the pool hall under a big light.
    3. the gun is a nice .38 carried as a back up. and no the .45 has not been found as of yet. any way it was my gun and I would like to have it back even if it was a $50 pos.
    4. you don't know me and to call me a POG you must be someone that need to put other people down to fill better about what you have not done with your life. 5. sorry about the confusion.
    6 I will take better notes next time I call.

LOL.... Seriously, bro?!? What ****in Marine Corps were you in??! and it was a reference to the comment that the LE admins were useless, but if that shoe fits, I guess that's your prob. Either way GTFO yourself. And, yes, I was a grunt.....A big stupid ASVAB waiver knuckle draggin recondo. We **** with POGs, Just like POGs **** with us. Apparently you haven't gotten over the pog/grunt thing after all these years.

Devilneck...... Give your lil POG buddy a hug, think his feels are a lil hurt. Guess he ended up a garbage man too.

Top Bottom