The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun intended)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    But!!! Now to totally derail this wreck... Is it really kosher to throw the guy's photo up on a website? Not that it isn't public but this is one hell of a thread to have his mug plastered on. I'd be embarrassed.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Oh I know that's what it was. No doubt and awesome for him to post it. :)

yes, he has credentials, but do not let those help you form a personal bias view of him based upon what he has done as too what kind of person he is. Not always a direct reflection.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    But!!! Now to totally derail this wreck... Is it really kosher to throw the guy's photo up on a website? Not that it isn't public but this is one hell of a thread to have his mug plastered on. I'd be embarrassed.

It has been edited. If you re-quote me it will be gone.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    yes, he has credentials, but do not let those help you form a personal bias view of him based upon what he has done as too what kind of person he is. Not always a direct reflection.

Far as I can tell, he's a veteran that is either patrolling for idiots on a holiday weekend, or at home in bed with his wife. What he is not doing is sitting up after midnight with a bogus story bursting forth from his ass, or interacting with a 22 yr old moron labia.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Anyway!!!!

You never did answer Jack's question...

How is it you get confused over these details when you have a cousin working in the department?

Never really talked to Mark much before that accident. Seen him only a couple of times before at family gathering etc. so I wasn't all to sure where he worked as a officer, just knew he was in the Lafourch parish police department. Didn't even know he was a Lt. up until this happened. Also, I wrote my original response very quickly, didn't read over it. My mistake. Don't take my word for it, do your own research. As you are, I respect that. If I wouldn't have given a quick response, that would have further hurt my validity, but my incorrect response hurt it even more.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    So your had your Civil Rights Violated by an Out of Jurisdiction Cop who was motivated by personal animus? Have you hired an attorney or spoken to the DAs Office?

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Ok. My non accredited or unvalued opinion....

You and he had a run in some how in some way. Be it in school or he took your crush idk or care. He does work for the LPSO. I do not think you were even in LPSO jurisdiction. I cannot find a police report about the incident, ANYWHERE!

So do to this grudge you have against this guy from a previous event you threw him on this bogus ass story. If you were questioned by him and other deputies I would bet money it did not happen near the way you described it.
    No cop, drives away without getting a confirmation on numbers first, if he even "ran" them.
    There are so many things wrong with your story other than his name, you got that part right. Which explains my first few statements in this post.

So there is my opinion, I'm done.
    Everyone else can form their own.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma

You and he had a run in some how in some way. Be it in school or he took your crush idk or care. He does work for the LPSO. I do not think you were even in LPSO jurisdiction. I cannot find a police report about the incident, ANYWHERE!

So do to this grudge you have against this guy from a previous event you threw him on this bogus ass story. If you were questioned by him and other deputies I would bet money it did not happen near the way you described it.
    No cop, drives away without getting a confirmation on numbers first, if he even "ran" them.
    There are so many things wrong with your story other than his name, you got that part right. Which explains my first few statements in this post.

You would be losing money sir.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The Circus, come one, come all! Main attraction- Talking Jackasses! (Pun inte...

June 8th, 2012. On a friday

You can remember the exact date of the interaction, but had trouble remembering any other details about the incident.

How long did you spend on Google looking up news stories before you could come up with a list of names relating to LEOs that could possibly work that area?

Honestly, just admit you either: A. Lied about the whole thing -or- B. Greatly exaggerated a completely professional, mundane call for service.

Right now, you're just digging a hole deeper and deeper. The extent of my google-fu is "firearms for sale", "Louisiana weather", and "redheads". Some of the guys on here, however, aren't going to stop digging until they can tell the world what size socks you wore in middle school.

I'd suggest you call it quits, and go buy an iced coffee.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

I think you covered it.

I'm going to go play plants versus zombies 2.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    You can remember the exact date of the interaction, but had trouble remembering any other details about the incident.

How long did you spend on Google looking up news stories before you could come up with a list of names relating to LEOs that could possibly work that area?

Honestly, just admit you either: A. Lied about the whole thing -or- B. Greatly exaggerated a completely professional, mundane call for service.

Right now, you're just digging a hole deeper and deeper. The extent of my google-fu is "firearms for sale", "Louisiana weather", and "redheads". Some of the guys on here, however, aren't going to stop digging until they can tell the world what size socks you wore in middle school.

I'd suggest you call it quits, and go but an iced coffee.

No, this is what happened. I have no reason to lie despite all of the ridicule. And let them, I encourage it.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Never really talked to Mark much before that accident. Seen him only a couple of times before at family gathering etc. so I wasn't all to sure where he worked as a officer, just knew he was in the Lafourch parish police department. Didn't even know he was a Lt. up until this happened. Also, I wrote my original response very quickly, didn't read over it. My mistake. Don't take my word for it, do your own research. As you are, I respect that. If I wouldn't have given a quick response, that would have further hurt my validity, but my incorrect response hurt it even more.

If you knew he was a Lafourche Parish deputy and he was the responding officers' boss, how did you not know what agency the responding officers worked for?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    cnpca8476-vi.jpg

Top Bottom