Whats a good range pistol in 9mm?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Ruger P series. I love my P89DC. Thousands of rounds through it and never a problem. It's my daily carry gun. When I'm dressed it's on my hip. Love it. I bought a second P89 and it lives on my Lady's bedside table. It's her primary home defense gun if I'm not home.

Escape from CA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    I have Beretta 92FS, Sig Sauer P226, and CZ-75BD. All are nice guns. I end up shooting CZ-75BD most. Once I put 100 rounds through to break in, I just can't stop. I end up take it to training courses because I don't want to drop my factory Beretta or Sig mags onto gravels. Now, my CZ-75BD have about 2,000 rounds through it without any malfunction. However, I like the Sig sights more. Larger and very quick to align front sight and rear sight once drawn from holster and raise to eye level. It take me a while to get use to CZ sights. It's kind of small compare to Sig sights. My CZ-75BD mag does not free fall when mag release being pressed. I need to pull the mag out for reloading. I don't know if it's just my gun or in general for CZ-75.

Top Bottom