Will Hayden ARRESTED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yep, I guess we've all known a woman to pull this ****. For me it was my buddy's bitch of an ex-wife. His fault for marrying her but he's the nicest guy in the world. She tried to claim he was abusive. Not a chance in the world of that. She's a huge liar with the biggest being "it's your baby". Chris Rock said it best, "Men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies".

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    In today's society, when accusations start you're guilty until proven innocent !! Sad Sad Sad !!
    I too know someone accused of the same but she was a female and the kid(Male Step-son)
    was supposedly 16 at the time.

Husband used it to divorce her and gain full custody etc etc etc.

She's yet to recover from the shock of it all and still today years later,
    swears she's innocent and would have never done what she considered 'something that nasty'.

Sad thing was, the step son died when he was 18
    and apparently never told anyone but the father about it.

So when this all went down, he had been in the ground for about 5 years now.

Even worse after it was settled, he tried to get back with her
    supposedly regretting he started the whole thing :eek3:

Crazy how folks life can turn upside down just from an arrest.

Which made me question KPLC's new practice of posting Arrest Mug Shots
    on their Facebook page.

Could you not have a defamation suit against a News Agency
    for posting your mug shot if you were found to be innocent?

Just seems wrong to post mug shots of people that aren't guilty of anything yet
    and may turn out not to be altogether :dunno:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell

Which made me question KPLC's new practice of posting Arrest Mug Shots
    on their Facebook page.

Could you not have a defamation suit against a News Agency
    for posting your mug shot if you were found to be innocent?

Just seems wrong to post mug shots of people that aren't guilty of anything yet
    and may turn out not to be altogether :dunno:

Absent malice......no. Freedom of the press, baby.

denign

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    USA
    guys are crazy to have kids, and crazy/sloppy with whom they date, much less marry, much less have kids with. I can't imagine any woman (who knew me at all) daring to try such a thing, actually. I mean, I'd be living in the Canadian wilds, and she'd be history.

On the show, he comes off like a real dick, but that's probably just TV.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Absent malice......no. Freedom of the press, baby.

Today's journalism is carnival sideshow. Notice in the article they quoted what TMZ said about the case. :doh:

The press is free alright! Free to ruin and defame at will, with no reprisals.

We report (anything for ratings), you decide whatever you want the truth to be.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    guys are crazy to have kids, and crazy/sloppy with whom they date, much less marry, much less have kids with. I can't imagine any woman (who knew me at all) daring to try such a thing, actually. I mean, I'd be living in the Canadian wilds, and she'd be history.

You've sold me! :eek4:

:mamoru:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I wonder what A&E's going to do with the show?

What would you do if you were head of programming for A&E?

show-cancelled.jpg

Maybe this is all some twisted publicity stunt to boost lagging ratings within the redneck market?

The show should have been cancelled a year ago at least. While I don't believe Will is guilty of these charges and I hope he is vindicated quickly, the show has gone from semi-entertaining to downright awful. :thumbsdown:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    BAYOUSHOOTER.....The Reality Show!

Should fill in Sons of Guns spot. What a gem that would be.
    Would need to un-ban a few old members first.

Definitely would need at least Molnjir, Nolacop, Hun Bruh, James Cannon, and BRBrett to start. That dude SlackjawedCajun was always good for a few ridiculous laughs too.

I refuse to sign any waiver if these guys are not called up from the depths of social media hades before ANY filming begins. :p

Oh my God, and SVT for certain!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Definitely would need at least Molnjir, Nolacop, Hun Bruh, James Cannon, and BRBrett to start. That dude SlackjawedCajun was always good for a few ridiculous laughs too.

I refuse to sign any waiver if these guys are not called up from the depths of social media hades before ANY filming begins. :p

Oh my God, and SVT for certain!

Don't forget about Jotuns.

IBPimpin was a hoot, too.

Last edited:

thecowboy56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    Bosque, NM
    man, what a nightmare! if he is innocent (which i suspect he is) then his reputation is forever s**t! that woman should be held accountable in some way shape or form.

why would they put the child back in the home with him if there is ANY evidence that this happened? its hard as hell to know what the deal is from a distance - any of you Baton Rouge swamp rats that know Will need to fill the rest of us in! i worked for KBR when they were Brown & Root so i know Baton Rouge very well and i know how close you cajuns are to one another - just like us rednecks! help the rest of us out 'cause this is one guy a lot of us really hate to see go down if he is innocent. if he is a low life child molester, he needs to go away forever and they need to put his ass in general population. for those who dont know, prison is a BAAADD place for child molesters. after the justice system finishes with them, he goes to the "inmate system" and they HATE child molesters!

anyway, wont judge. not til the verdict is in and he is proven guilty by a jury of his peers.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    man, what a nightmare! if he is innocent (which i suspect he is) then his reputation is forever s**t! that woman should be held accountable in some way shape or form.

why would they put the child back in the home with him if there is ANY evidence that this happened? its hard as hell to know what the deal is from a distance - any of you Baton Rouge swamp rats that know Will need to fill the rest of us in! i worked for KBR when they were Brown & Root so i know Baton Rouge very well and i know how close you cajuns are to one another - just like us rednecks! help the rest of us out 'cause this is one guy a lot of us really hate to see go down if he is innocent. if he is a low life child molester, he needs to go away forever and they need to put his ass in general population. for those who dont know, prison is a BAAADD place for child molesters. after the justice system finishes with them, he goes to the "inmate system" and they HATE child molesters!

anyway, wont judge. not til the verdict is in and he is proven guilty by a jury of his peers.

Sounds like you answered your own question....:rolleyes:

denign

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    USA
    really well known if convicted, are sent to Federal prison camps, even tho they are doing State sentences. It looks bad for state prisons when somebody famous gets killed in there.So they try to avoid it. there's almost no violent people allowed to go to Fed camps. So the chomos are safe there.

Top Bottom