will there ever be .22 again?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    Natchez is awful on their shipping. Two 100 ct CCI packs @ $7.99 each so that's $15.98. Tack on the $17.25 shipping and there you have it.

Wow! 60k rounds sold in one week? Where is your shop located?

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Midway and Natchez did up their prices, Natchez was worse, nothing like CTD though.

We can't sell at Wal-mart prices, but you will walk into our store and find ammo on the shelf more often at our store than at Wal-Mart, and we won't treat you like a criminal when you buy a gun from us. All the records Wal-mart keeps on those that buy a gun are insane. And besides, Wal-Mart is the key sponsor of Bloombergs anti gun mayor coalition.

Can't say much about Cabela's, Bass Pro, or Academy, but their employees do frequent my store... it must be the price, service or free coffee?

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, there will. Also - if this supply issue lasts for another year or so I see investors getting together to make some $$$$$ based upon demand. These investors will be foreign because any startup costs for an American business is cost prohibitive because of our laundry list of restrictions and rules. I would not be surprised if a company from Brazil, Argentina, or some other South American country starts producing 22LR. I'm surprised MagTech (brasil) has not ramped up 22LR production.
    I wish they would allow Chinese ammo to be imported like they did in the 80's.....Why not? hell they manufacture everything else for us. Why not let them import 22LR but keep restrictions on so called "high-power" ammo such as 5.56 or 7.62. Chinese would have to call them "Burrets" instead of Bullets.

If Chinese ammo was not banned then we would have cheap ammo.

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I'd like to know as well . I don't remember any paperwork other than a 4473 . Enlighten us .

I thought I replied to this... they keep records of every gun transaction, card used, video, what else you purchase,ammo purchases, and have their own little mayors against guns database they share with Bloomberg. They are the Main sponsor of bloombergs anti gun group. They also keep a separate log other than the required bound book for gun sales for their "own use" with as much personal information on it as they can gather from CC swipes, drivers license swipes, discount cards, etc.

Besides, why would you want to shop at a store that doesn't trust you to walk out of the store with the gun?

audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I thought I replied to this... they keep records of every gun transaction, card used, video, what else you purchase,ammo purchases, and have their own little mayors against guns database they share with Bloomberg. They are the Main sponsor of bloombergs anti gun group. They also keep a separate log other than the required bound book for gun sales for their "own use" with as much personal information on it as they can gather from CC swipes, drivers license swipes, discount cards, etc.

Besides, why would you want to shop at a store that doesn't trust you to walk out of the store with the gun?

How do you know all this?????? :dogkeke:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    The entire time I was a Manager at Wal-Mart, I never once purchased a gun, even though I could get just about anything in the catalog 10% off (which is actually better than buying from a lot of distributors). Leaving that place was the best thing I could have ever done.

I for one am proud of you and your wife for doing what seems to be what you guy's truly love while serving your fellow weapons enthusiast!

Best of luck in whatever endeavor's you choose:}

Peace B with U!

wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    Picked up part 2 of 3 of my ammo order last night. Been able to grab a few 525 count Remington boxes for $23.99 with tax. Was browsing the gun department and while talking to an employee he showed me a pic of a whole pallet of .22 ammo that had arrived at a new store for a grand opening.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Picked up part 2 of 3 of my ammo order last night. Been able to grab a few 525 count Remington boxes for $23.99 with tax. Was browsing the gun department and while talking to an employee he showed me a pic of a whole pallet of .22 ammo that had arrived at a new store for a grand opening.

And where in this big old crazy world might this be?????

tallguy606

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    I just got an email from Midway that .22 Mag ammo had just come in. I went to the site 23 minutes after the email arrived -- all sold out. Pitiful.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Today was a very good day, 1200 rounds in the bag.

04eeyow0bda3r8sj1s9v.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom