Wts: Smith n wesson m&p complete 1:9 twist 16.5" barrel w/ 750 rds ($$1500-2500)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Speaking of fun in moderation, this piece of work featured in post one will not only come with a guarantee of fun in moderation, it will also ensure that your wife always loves you, that you never have to worry about balding, and it might even bring the world /this/ much closer to world peace! For only 20 easy payments of $25 dollars, this beauty can be yours. Act now and we might even cut it down to a mere 18 payments of $29.99. Act fast before the time runs out!

Limit One per household, while supplies last.

candrews86

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    Lake Charles
    This website is a damn joke. It's run with a loose collar and full of condescending pricks with a biased opinion. If you think the gun is overpriced, don't buy it. AustinBR, as much as you were trying to "clean up" the sight and making it a better forum, you're part of the problem, same with jack and the rest of his cronies. Everyone has an opinion, whether it's right or wrong, I think everyone deserves respect. This place is worse than a soap opera, Please ban me from this ********.
    Thanks

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    This website is a damn joke. It's run with a loose collar and full of condescending pricks with a biased opinion. If you think the gun is overpriced, don't buy it. AustinBR, as much as you were trying to "clean up" the sight and making it a better forum, you're part of the problem, same with jack and the rest of his cronies. Everyone has an opinion, whether it's right or wrong, I think everyone deserves respect. This place is worse than a soap opera, Please ban me from this ********.
    Thanks

You're wrong. They are letting people bash this guy to teach him and other new comers a lesson.

MOTOR 51

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    fellas take it easy on him it does look like a " tactical " style i have heard they are worth alot more, and i has "one" high capacity mag, i mean they are going for like $10.99 new right now!!!! and you can get a new 512 eotech on sportsmansguide with free shipping for $430 so this has got to be a great deal!!!!! lol i needed a good laugh this morning

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    when you lack the capability to use the board according to its rules, you get jumped on. like this guy for example. posting a 500.00 gun for sale for 2500.00 is fine, and we probably would have snickered privately had he used the appropriate forum. he set himself up to get hammered, and has a grand total of three posts.... so:

at minimum he's either a jerk trying to take advantage of someone that doesn't know better

at best he's the most entertaining troll we've had in at least a day.

maybe he sells it, maybe not. but if you can't take a few mild punches, you won't find this site welcome in the least. and you don't need to be banned, there are billions of other destinations to put into your address bar; if we are that bad, go. but when you inevitably return to read this, know that one thing you won't find here is vagisil.

cheers from "the wabbit"

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    when you lack the capability to use the board according to its rules, you get jumped on. like this guy for example. posting a 500.00 gun for sale for 2500.00 is fine, and we probably would have snickered privately had he used the appropriate forum. he set himself up to get hammered, and has a grand total of three posts.... so:

at minimum he's a jerk trying to take advantage of someone that doesn't know better.

maybe he sells it, maybe not. but if you can't take a few mild punches, you won't find this site welcome in the least. and you don't need to be banned, there are billions of other destinations to put into your address bar; if we are that bad, go. but when you inevitably return to read this, know that one thing you won't find here is vagisil.

cheers from "the wabbit"

If he would've used the appropriate forum there would've been 0 responses. I don't get requests for bans, nobody is forcing anyone to come here, and if you can't stop returning without a ban what does that say about you and this site?

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If he would've used the appropriate forum there would've been 0 responses. I don't get requests for bans, nobody is forcing anyone to come here, and if you can't stop returning without a ban what does that say about you and this site?

That's a good reason, of course it was his own fault.

MOTOR 51

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

at minimum he's either a jerk trying to take advantage of someone that doesn't know better

cheers from "the wabbit"

I guess the days of getting the thread deleted immediately for posting in the wrong section are gone. Years ago someone would have just told him he posted in the wrong section.

MOTOR 51

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I guess the days of getting the thread deleted immediately for posting in the wrong section are gone. Years ago someone would have just told him he posted in the wrong section.

MOTOR 51

I think the audacity of the price combined with the common unpopularity of those sales got the dogs into the yard faster than they could intervene... so they let the dogs have a kitten :dunno:

It's that thing where the DI can tell you not to fart in formation, or just let the squad leader and a few buddies address it after you've forced them to extra PT. One is more "professional", but the other really sends the message home.

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    So when we enforce the rule we're pricks too strict.

When we let one slide for the LULZ we're too slack.

Got it.

Some people can't be pleased.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    So when we enforce the rule we're pricks too strict.

When we let one slide for the LULZ we're too slack.

Got it.

Some people can't be pleased.

That's been the nature of the beast
    for forum moderators
    since the dawn of forums.

shrug.gif

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Kitten sandwich. Yummmmmm! The last time I had house cat was in Dinhoewang, Vietnam. A little chewy but after you get the stringiness chewed out of it it was very tasty.

I don't understand why people get so butt hurt over this. This is an Internet forum! Stop taking things so seriously. This guy can list his AR for $24,000. It doesn't mean that anyone will pay that for it.

I don't see the difference between this thread and the thread where people were complaining about Jim's being expensive. And if I recall their intro to the forum someone posted something about Holy MSRP or something of that nature. It's all in fun.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom