Wts: Smith n wesson m&p complete 1:9 twist 16.5" barrel w/ 750 rds ($$1500-2500)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Denham Springs, LA
    Hey, maybe we've all jumped this guy prematurely…maybe he's machined the lower and there is also a registered drop in auto sear included in "what you see here"…probably not, but maybe...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    It matters if he's misrepresenting the item.

Ding ding ding!

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you care? Is he forcing you to buy it? Give it a rest. If he sales it or doesn't sell it it's not going to effect you.

MOTOR 51

Why are you so okay with someone trying to scam the members of this site and why are you going out of your way to defend that behavior?

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Ding ding ding!

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so okay with someone trying to scam the members of this site and why are you going out of your way to defend that behavior?

You were slamming him before now. If you are so worried about him misrepresenting the item have you sent him a PM to help him figure out if he is just new to firearms? Maybe you can help a new member with all of your knowledge and training instead of being an ass.

MOTOR 51

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You were slamming him before now.
    Yeah, his first classified ad was from February, I've known this guy was full of **** since he posted this thread.

If you are so worried about him misrepresenting the item have you sent him a PM to help him figure out if he is just new to firearms?
    I text messaged him on the 3rd and he told me the upper was a rock river arms, not an armalite, smith, or midwest industries. If he was someone who just didn't know he could say he didn't know or ask, and if he genuinely thought it was any of those items he would say it is ONLY one of those items.

Maybe you can help a new member with all of your knowledge and training instead of being an ass.

MOTOR 51

Are you defending him because you are okay with him scamming people on the forums, or is it because you have a personal problem with me?

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Yeah, his first classified ad was from February, I've known this guy was full of **** since he posted this thread.

I text messaged him on the 3rd and he told me the upper was a rock river arms, not an armalite, smith, or midwest industries.

Are you defending him because you are okay with him scamming people on the forums, or is it because you have a personal problem with me?

Good catch Jack. I'm sure you informed the appropriate moderator or administrator when you discovered the discrepancy?

JR1572

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    No, I text messaged him and he told me the upper was a rock river arms, not an armalite, smith, or midwest industries. The ad of him calling it an armalite was from February and I sent him a text message on the 3rd. Still didn't answer the question, why are you trying to defend someone who is trying to scam the members of this forum?

Ok, let's say he is scamming the members of the forum, why would the moderators leave it up and take a chance on someone getting scammed. Let's not forget that you were being an ass before you thought he was misrepresenting the item.

MOTOR 51

Robbie

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   1
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    This site has really gone down hill, makes me wonder my sponsorship!

We do FFL's all day long, some people that pick up there firearm are just clueless. But we always try to help them!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Ok, let's say he is scamming the members of the forum, why would the moderators leave it up and take a chance on someone getting scammed. Let's not forget that you were being an ass before you thought he was misrepresenting the item.

MOTOR 51

When did he make this thread? When did I say I texted him? How do you know when I realized he was misrepresenting what he had? Sounds like you are making a lot of assumptions.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    When did he make this thread? When did I say I texted him? How do you know when I realized he was misrepresenting what he had? Sounds like you are making a lot of assumptions.

When did you report it or did you?

MOTOR 51

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I didn't, the only current ad he had up was this one, and anyone who takes a look at it should be able to tell it isn't a deal they want to make. Why are you avoiding the question?

Oh ok. What question?

MOTOR 51

Top Bottom