Zimmerman/Martin - 2nd degree Murder Trial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If Z were black as was the community leaders including his father who is a retired magistrate and the dead person was not black what would you think? All the more if it's KNOWN their views of other races.

Of course, many avert their eyes and ears to this so to many reading this it will appear to be rubbish.

Add to the FACT that with the Domestic Violence and Assaulting an Officer charges there is no way in Hades you or I would legally have a pistol, much less a concealed pistol license.

Take it as you wish. It's blatantly obvious to some.

Not true!

MY CHP is proof positive!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    There are racial angles but not as the vast majority believe with the defective "White Hispanic" (he isn't) and "Afro-Peruvian" crap.

His father is Jewish. It's a Jewish dominated town like many communities in southern Florida.

No one wishes to hear it; so be it.

We are laughingstock.

what did his dad do? Why even drag him into the issue? You don't trust him because he's Jewish? Incredible. I said out before I'll say it again, the only reason this turned racial was because black people made it racial. I know you don't want to hear that, but that's the fact. Had it not been for that everyone would see this for what it is,a simple case of self defense. Nothing more than that.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...zing-and-victimizing-that-neighborhood-video/

Geraldo Rivera discussed the latest evidence in the Trayvon Martin shooting tonight on The O’Reilly Factor.
    “I think what is far more significant is what Trayvon Martin looked like that night, Bill… Aside from the fact that he’s dressed in that thug-ware, look at the size of him. He’s not a little kid. He’s 6 foot 2. He’s a strapping youngster. You can see that if this man, this young man was a stranger to George Zimmerman, he looks, Trayvon Martin looks just like the people who had been burglarizing and victimizing that neighborhood for the last 6 months. He was exactly the person George Zimmerman the property owner feared. He looked just like the others.”

I ain't a Jeraldeaux fan by any stretch, he does however have a knack for the obvious.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Absolutely agree. When the potus injected himself into this, that is exactly what he is trying to do, create division. But waite, he's a black man, only jews and evil white people do that sort of thing.

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    from all this new evidence released it seems everyone is going back to the "he shouldnt have followed". How in the world is that even a relevant fact. I was in the mall yesterday, and plenty of people walked behind me for an extended amount of time. Last time i went hiking, a group of teens followed me and my girlfriend for half of our 10 mile hike. At no point did i feel the urge to turn around and smash their faces into the ground. I certainly have every right to walk around my neighborhood, and if i just so happen to a few steps behind one of the 30 people who walk daily in my neighborhood, id like to think none of them would start beating me after a few minutes. Really makes me wonder just how stupid everyone actually is.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    What matters is if he turned around and quit pursuing martin, and while walking away from martin he was attacked. If he intentionally went up to martin and provoked martin to believe he had reason to believe he was possibly in danger than martin had every right to protect himself. But i also believe z didn't get out of his truck with intent to kill martin.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    If he intentionally went up to martin and provoked martin to believe he had reason to believe he was possibly in danger than martin had every right to protect himself.

Without video/audio evidence of the initial contact between the two there is simply no way to tell if Martin was approached in a manner that would lead him to believe he was in danger.

I mean we all know thuggish 17 year old black males are so shy and scared of the mere presence of someone of the opposite color that any contact with them would easily justify that kind of fear :rolleyes:

The dispatcher mentioned to Z that they didn't need him to follow Martin. Z said ok.

What happen next? According to the evidence up to this point, what happen next is a complete assumption.
    A pure hard guess.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What matters is if he turned around and quit pursuing martin, and while walking away from martin he was attacked. If he intentionally went up to martin and provoked martin to believe he had reason to believe he was possibly in danger than martin had every right to protect himself. But i also believe z didn't get out of his truck with intent to kill martin.

I kinda believe as you.

NONE OF US witnessed what happened. NOT ONE.

That said I don't presently have evidence that Z's goal was murder. Maybe it was. He hasn't divulged that.

"Everyone" assumes that what Z says is true. I do not. We've only heard (can only hear) ONE side. So my engineering thinking says, "study ALL of the evidence" then re-check Z's story as well as investigate the f'ing horrible initial investigation and all surrounding circumstances.

But that's just how I think.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I'm gonna deviate from the normal thoughts here.

What seems important to mne is what happened to the skittles and the tea? Where is it? Does the PD have it? Who's finger prints are on it? Was he carrying them in a hoodie pocket or in his hands? If it was in his hands he would have had to do something with them before he fought Z so he could have both hands free for the fight.

It's a sad thing what happened. Both sides.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Read this morning that some of the witnesses are now changing their earlier statements....I'll try and find the link again...

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Read this morning that some of the witnesses are now changing their earlier statements....I'll try and find the link again...

Yep and this will likely damage the State's case against Zimmerman.

Jury's never pander to witness's who change their story. Lawyers chew that **** up on cross too and make them look like complete idiots.

I'm fairly certain this bozo of a DA will NOT put up much of a fight.

Here is some of the changed stories;

Witness 12
    During an initial interview with police, this witness said she wasn't sure who was on top when Martin and Zimmerman were fighting. But six days later she told a prosecutor she thought Zimmerman was "definitely on top," according to the Tribune.

Witness 6
    Initially, this witness told a police investigator that a black man was beating up a lighter-skinned man who was calling for help. Three weeks later, the Tribune reported, he told a Florida investigator that he wasn't certain who was crying for help.

Witness 13
    This witness initially told the police that Zimmerman had blood on his head and said he had to shoot Martin. It was only two weeks later that he he added in an interview with a Florida investigator that Zimmerman had seemed nonchalant about the slaying, the Tribune added.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/key-witnesses-in-trayvon-martin-slaying-2012-5#ixzz1vhbpBoaz

Last edited:

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    ^^^^

Just further proof of the circus this has become... Though 6 and 13 don't really change their stories. Just seems like they got caught up in the hype.

Top Bottom