After SHOT discussion: What makes your pants moist?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Who said it was the height of innovation or the best the industry had to offer? Appreciate the compliment but I would hardly call it that.

It was an example pulled from Chris' post. Oh and left handed AIs.....

Simply an example of the focus of the industry from warfighter to Wannabe operators. That is all. Glad u guys have the stomach for it, cause I dont (obviously). Make your money.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Those were pretty. I want to check out the new compact surefire pistol light. I think it takes AAA batteries which is a plus

It's very cool. Hopefully it will be ready soon. The ones they had at the show were semi-working protos. The keychain lights are awesome.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    It was an example pulled from Chris' post. Oh and left handed AIs.....

Simply an example of the focus of the industry from warfighter to Wannabe operators. That is all. Glad u guys have the stomach for it, cause I dont (obviously). Make your money.

I think that has a lot to do with the state of war and current military budget. It's a lot easier to spend money on innovation when a war is ramping up and the .mil checks are flowing freely.

Also, it IS a consumer trade show. Maybe there will be some stuff that floats your boat announced at the shows like SOFIC or AUSA.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I think that has a lot to do with the state of war and current military budget. It's a lot easier to spend money on innovation when a war is ramping up and the .mil checks are flowing freely.

Also, it IS a consumer trade show. Maybe there will be some stuff that floats your boat announced at the shows like SOFIC or AUSA.

Agreed. I look forward to those every year.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Also don't mind the announcement of Kalashnikov USA, would like to see otherwise non importable designs show up!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, on a different note, I was happy to hear that Browning premiered 3 new 16 gauge guns.

Nice try! :rofl:

The state of the industry is disgusting, driven, now, not by the wars of the past 13 years, but fueled by the money made by the upper middle class suburbanites who loved their freedom just enough to put up a flag and bitch about their rights, but not sign their life away to defend it. Instead they bought all the best gear and kit so they could be tactical and cool while they played commando on the weekends while my friends and brothers fought and died.

Damn man! This is just a guess, but I suppose; "thanks for you service" aint gonna cut it for you any more.

:mamoru:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Glock 34 MOS, Glock PMAG, and the new Zero Tolerance 0452CF!

0452cf_profile_1020x400.png

Top Bottom