Crazy bayou shooter gun prices.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Yeah they've gotten so much better now that no one can comment right????

I see less sponsors in the near future because of the less traffic the site now has.

Heck the most traffic I've seen lately is because of hopes of a new spyderco knife.

Not in my opinion. I think its killed much traffic to the site.

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi
    Well to be honest I would expect a huge increase is members now that Facebook has started it's anti gun agenda closing all of the gun sales/ trade pages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Well to be honest I would expect a huge increase is members now that Facebook has started it's anti gun agenda closing all of the gun sales/ trade pages.

A few went away for a while but all the ones on FB that I go to are still there.Several have accounts on mewe as backup if it happens.

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi
    I have made one trade and sold one off the facebook stuff. But to be honest I agree with you its worth it to me to pay 50 bucks extra and get it new. However I do like flipping through the adds.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I have a mossberg 500 for sale with miss matching furniture heavily broken in.. low low price of 2000$ any takers

If it was one of only two used by Vermont CPS, then I will pay $6,000 for it.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I watch the classifieds here, more than other discussions. I've bought and sold here. I've always had good experiences.

I'm looking for the 'good deals' that need pouncing on. Like the Remington 552 Speedmaster that I picked up for $100. It was in rough shape, cosmetically. I refinished the stock, and left the scratches on the anodized receiver. It sure was a great deal, for me.

I also see the sellers trying to sell new, or like new firearms above retail price. I wonder if those paying those prices could not truthfully fill out a Form 4476 and get a 'Proceed'. I just pass by those posts, shaking my head. I'm often surprised to see the listing marked 'SOLD'.

As for comments on sale posts: I once listed a side by side shotgun as a SBS, out of ignorance. It was quickly pointed out to me in a polite manner. I corrected my error.

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    I got several good deals buying on this site, and had success selling stuff too. But, it was back in the day when the 1st few comments were "good deal", "buy with confidence!" or "waay to high, Academy has this new for 50 bucks less than you're asking for this P.O.S."

IMO ... I know it was difficult for the mods but it was better. But, we is where we're at, so ...

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    I just read an ad that had a price higher than the link posted where originally purchased.

SMH

I did purchase a gun listed on BS. I thought it was a good deal based on other prices I have seen for what I thought was comparable. I hastily laid my money down thinking somebody else would scoop it up. I'm still kicking myself for not doing my due-diligence and/or making a corrected offer....found out what a new one cost. Shame on me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom