If you're scared - SAY you're scared!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I don't backpedal. I quoted my post.

You claim a wildlife agent told you to stop asking about the cougar the hinted that you would lose hunting rights if discovered. I think YOU wanted to hear him say that so I would say

Cool Story Bro.

So I'll say it again

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    I don't backpedal. I quoted my post.

You claim a wildlife agent told you to stop asking about the cougar the hinted that you would lose hunting rights if discovered. I think YOU wanted to hear him say that so I would say

Cool Story Bro.

So I'll say it again

Yup, you got me. I have been anticipating the day that one of my stories would be validated by you, the great mcinfantry, so I could then go on and live my life until death. Watch me while I bask in the glory.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Well then, would you consider the multiple hunters from Skeletor's old hunting lease? :D

If I get a picture of them I could email it, but they don't strike me as the type of folks that would have internet. I could print a hard copy and drive it down there, but I'm throwing my cigarette butts out the window on the way down.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    That's the scariest **** of all!

:rofl:

Agreed, except for these guys:

jtk2zkkzgv31yuxtw0u6.png

Am I the only one that gets in trouble for this?

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Good point. So is the cast of "My Big Redneck Vacation".
    True but you also have the Duck Commander guys and they seem like good people. lol

Edited.. also, is it bad that I've seen a couple clips of the redneck vacation show and find myself thinking "What's the big deal about that? We do that all the time..." lol

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Gored ? I'd like to see a picture or two if it's handy to get ?

I mean the scratches. Not sure what gored actually means? There was also a deep bite on its tail. I'll see if I can't walk down and get a picture tomorrow. I told my mom to go get a picture of it in the corral so we would have something to show LDWF if we put whatever it is down and they found out about it. Not sure if she got a one or not.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    You do know that the cat may be back tonight ! It's had a taste or it may have gotten lucky someplace else, You never know for sure ?

I mean the scratches. Not sure what gored actually means? There was also a deep bite on its tail. I'll see if I can't walk down and get a picture tomorrow. I told my mom to go get a picture of it in the corral so we would have something to show LDWF if we put whatever it is down and they found out about it. Not sure if she got a one or not.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    To the original poster, if you keep hunting rabbits at night you could loose your hunting ability.
    I had to look and see if possibly they were from Texas where that schitt is legal.
    I am surprised a game warden hasn't made a call on you since you admitted in print to this illegal activity.
    Now for my story, I have hunted snatches for 25 years myself. Oops you said squatches not snatches.:mamoru:

Top Bottom