open carrying laws in louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nathan Hale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Louisiana
    im 21 years old iv herd that you dont need a license to open carry in louisiana if you are 21 or older whats the exact rules on that because i like to where baggy shirts as im a kind of a hefty guy if my shirt covers up some of the gun is it not open carry any more or is that ok i just want to know the rules on open carry in louisiana so i dont get arrested oh and whats cheap pistol that i can get at a pawnshop for about $150 to $200 and what caliber do you suggest thanks for your help hope to talk to you soon

josh

Does anyone suspect this is a troll? Lots of posters have given good advice in response to this posting, but as I read it, it strikes me as "trollish".
    (zombiejesus12394: if you question is legit, my apologies.)

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Does anyone suspect this is a troll? Lots of posters have given good advice in response to this posting, but as I read it, it strikes me as "trollish".

Sure have, but it doesn't matter. If this guy is trolling, he's not very good at it.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Spend any time in rural towns? Reminds me of a few LEO's in a couple small towns that wear their wranglers and a polo with a embroidered badge.

You have no idea.
    I'm gonna have to try and sneak a picture of a local PD office that looks like a homeless bum.
    Hair messed up, Dickies work clothes that are dirty and don't fit right, with his badge and nylon holster on his belt.
    He is a sight to behold.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

I actually almost closed both of his threads, but I figured we might end up helping some random dude out. Ya never know. His IP does register to Denham and his other stuffz looks legit.

OutOfAmmo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2016
    Ponchatoula
    Don't do like this guy.

fag6liq7d3sgckwb5oga.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

This guy is just looking for trouble...

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    And?

Blabbing "OC is the way to go these days" without adding anything to it is like walking up to a stranger and saying "I like turtles."

While I agree that statement provided little useful content, be fair he could give a well reasoned explanation as to why he arrived at his decision and you would have preconceived notions about him. It's ok we know you don't like turtles. :hi5:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Forgive Dave, he doesn't know any better

Still salty, I see.

While I agree that statement provided little useful content, be fair he could give a well reasoned explanation as to why he arrived at his decision and you would have preconceived notions about him. It's ok we know you don't like turtles. :hi5:

I'll wait for his explanation, but given his post count, I don't expect it any time soon.

Top Bottom