open carrying laws in louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Does open carry give police probable cause to detain, disarm and verify you are not a prohibited person?

I don't believe that to be PC. If you are carrying a hammer is that PC?

It doesn't detract from your point though, the added attention you receive from a bunch of nervous Nancy's can make OC less desirable.

SlaughterOC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2016
    Slaughter, LA
    REALLY. I am new to this and just made a simple casual statement of my opinion and there are people that are talking down about me and being judgemental. You don't know me, who I am, or what I believe in. For the record, I prefer to OC, in my opinion it is a visible sign to the BG that I am prepared for the worst case scenario. I carry safely and I am aware of my surroundings. Again, this is just my own opinion. It does not matter how you carry, as long as you carry to protect you and your family as well as exercise your 2nd amendment rights. Have a good day....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    REALLY. I am new to this and just made a simple casual statement of my opinion and there are people that are talking down about me and being judgemental. You don't know me, who I am, or what I believe in. For the record, I prefer to OC, in my opinion it is a visible sign to the BG that I am prepared for the worst case scenario. I carry safely and I am aware of my surroundings. Again, this is just my own opinion. It does not matter how you carry, as long as you carry to protect you and your family as well as exercise your 2nd amendment rights. Have a good day....

I agree with you on OC in fact I wish more people would do it.

SlaughterOC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2016
    Slaughter, LA
    Either written or spoken, I can tell sarcasm. I really thought this would be a good to site to share a like interest in guns. With 8 year Olds like DAVE_M around, not sure what kind of site this is.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

I agree with you on OC in fact I wish more people would do it.

Me too but I got better things to do than deal with the extra attention you get from wearing you gun outside your pants.

Another words I don't want to talk the the dip$hit at Wendey's line that calls my FNS a Glock or Niiiin. Or the pussified hipster at the the Walgreens and makes a scene or calls the cops.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Either written or spoken, I can tell sarcasm. I really thought this would be a good to site to share a like interest in guns. With 8 year Olds like DAVE_M around, not sure what kind of site this is.

Don't get so upset when people don't agree with you, cupcake.

SlaughterOC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2016
    Slaughter, LA
    Me too but I got better things to do than deal with the extra attention you get from wearing you gun outside your pants.

Another words I don't want to talk the the dip$hit at Wendey's line that calls my FNS a Glock or Niiiin. Or the pussified hipster at the the Walgreens and makes a scene or calls the cops.
    You definitely make a good point. My father and I have had this discussion many, many times. He is strictly a CC person while I'm an OC. I guess its just a matter of preference.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    His username is SlaughterOC, with the location of Slaughter, LA. Either it's a poor troll account, or it's some podunk redneck OC club.
    Nice one. That's one hell of a warm welcome and very well informative. Way to keep things civil. 'Hat's off to you.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

That's why I like OCs they get all the attention while I go on about my day. More eyes on you is less eyes on me. So while I tell everyone else OC is great I would never OC lol.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

You think he is 8? Surely you haven't seen how 6 year olds act lately. Some can be quite mature.

Lol, seen dat.

I should get one to OC at the LOCAL meetings with muh fellow patriots.

Does this group still exist? I thought they dissolved after they had enough of tormenting local Starbucks lolol.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You think he is 8? Surely you haven't seen how 6 year olds act lately. Some can be quite mature.

Does this group still exist? I thought they dissolved after they had enough of tormenting local Starbucks lolol.

I was looking up some photos for a couple memes, and I stumbled upon Steve and his crew's forum. They still post and apparently still have meetings lol

Top Bottom